Chapter 11:

Sam and Taylor were driving to the bar. Sam could feel her stare on him, as they pulled in, and got out. They stepped inside, it was quite for a Friday night. They ordered a couple beers, before sitting down. "Congrats on saving Cas, by the way." Taylor winked.

"Thank you." Sam smiled, clinking there glasses together. "So uh how have you been?" he asked.

"Can't complain. Probably being the last angel, I'm great." she smirked. "How about you? Since you know did most of the trails?" she asked, taking another drink, and setting the bottle down. Messing around with the bottle, her gray eyes looking at Sam. Knowing the truth, he wasn't okay, in fact he was still sort of sick, but not as bad.

"Fine." Sam smiled. Taylor starred at him, ever since he was a young child, Sam has been a strong one, and able to handle many things. She knew this because she used to watch over him, expect until he went away to Stanford. Then she sort of lost track of him, in which she took a vessel, and stayed hidden. "Soo." Sam said.

"Lets play a game." Taylor teased.

"What game?" Sam asked, her eyes trailing towards the pool table. Sam smirked, the two getting up, and nearing the pool table.

"I bet you I can win." Taylor smirked, grabbing a pool pole, and getting ready to play. They played for a few hours, it seemed like forever. Sam even put a few moves on Taylor, showing her how to bend, and hit the ball. His hand would rest on her hip, making her squirm with pleasure, Taylor bit her bottom lip, and laughed. The two managed to become best friends, but soon the friendship turned to flirting. "I am about to win." she smirked, Sam neared her, and wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Really?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure." Taylor smiled, without warning Sam kissed her, and that kissed made something explode in both of them. Pretty soon both there hands were trailing on each other's bodies, until the man at the bar told them to take it outside. They both laughed, running outside, and to the car. They were like horny teenagers, making there way to the back of the car, and started to get dirty. Sam started to remove her shirt, kissing her tiny body, and making her moan.

The two quickly got dressed, getting into the front, and smiling at each other. They sped to the hotel, Taylor didn't let Sam go in. "Stop." Taylor said, grabbing Sam's forearm.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"We need to give them a few more minutes." Taylor said.

"Why would we do that?" Sam asked.

"Just because." Taylor lied, her eyes watching the movements in the room, and noticing there wasn't much. She slowly got out, "Stay here." she demanded, walking up to the room, and knocking a couple times. It was opened, by a teary eyed Dean, and no Castiel. Taylor walked passed him, looking around for Castiel, and he was nowhere to be seen. "What happened?" Taylor demanded. Dean didn't answer, instead he started to cry, and fell on to the bed. "Dean?" Taylor asked worried.

"I-I told him!" Dean cried.

"Then what?"