Chapter two

i woke up probably hours later and was chained against a wall. i just silently cried waiting for someone to save me but no one did. i saw a silhouette creeping through the shadows with a knife in one hand and a belt in the other. he didn't speak instead i was simply abused. i was whipped for not answering questions i didn't know the answer too, i was either stabbed pr cut multiple time for not giving them the information they wanted. i was bleeding to death and i couldn't do anything about it, i felt pathetic, weak, fragile just like before. when he broke me, scarred me, and stripped me from my dignity.

i was just another broken girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------after hours hell even days only three people had came down. one to give me food, a doctor, and Mr. Mystery man. i don't get it. why did the doctor nurse me back to health but i as only hurt again. why?

                                                                                                    .dream.                                                                                                   left. right. left. right. right. round house kick. free style.

this was my technique for today's first fight. my manager messaged me telling me i have a fight at exactly 9:30 and it ends at 11:00 which means i have precisely 3 fights today which is not to bad. but i will have a few injuries to handle. 

i just finished all of my fights and of course i won, not to brag but i am the best fighter in the world  i'm unstoppable in the past 3 years i have mastered boxing, taekwondo, and judo. many people want me but i always fight my way through them. literally. 

                                                                                            .end of dream.

wow. i can finally remember a few things and that is i fight. huh. but i still can't remember my name, bummer. i really need to escape and that needs to happen now! i struggled with the ropes but i was finally loose sure i still had cuts and bruises and maybe a broken wrist but i can live iv'e had worse, way worse. i walked through this darkly one candle lit room trying to find an escape but there were none. i heard a little bit of shuffling which didn't come from me so i looked over my shoulder to only see Mr. Mystery man and his guards or whatever he likes to call them. 

"shit." i panicked running to the door i took one last glance and slammed the door. the all heard causing them to start screaming men all huddled through the hallways. well i guess its my time to shine. 

i screamed as i charged to the first two with my fists hitting them sqaure in the stomach causing them to be knock out. i hit a few of them where the sun don't shine and one in throat. damn they were really easy to fight all i could hear was now their groans of pain some were even crying it was hilarious. i heard someone clear their throat behind me which caused me to freeze. i slowly turned around to meet the eyes of my beloved kidnapper. Mr. Mystery Man.

well shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! so i decided to make a new book cause the other one was just not that appealing to me, but i will be finishing it. i promise to make this 100 times better than my other book!

see ya soon,

Athwal24