Chapter 11

The remaining Demodroids, blanketed in asphalt, tailgated their demagogue, Aurra Sing. Tammy strained to chase behind. Her throat awfully squeezed itself each time she strained to cough out the smoke of the bombs. Aurra paid no mind; her abhorrence kept her company.

An old rival of Aurra had always been an informed being, in the past. He professed in the art of observation, examining citizens on a daily basis. Anyone scavenging for personal information knew well to approach this man, as he always had their answers, always. However, his reign of fortune and glory had taken its last on him, as he unfortunately twisted his fate with a risky Bounty Hunter no one has ever dared to approach. He now lives a miserable, sickly life, impaired with a four-inch blaster bolt stuck in his lower abdomen, disrupting his movement and speech.

Aurra Sing arrived at his door, and knocked. The large, menacing man allowed her and Tammy inside, sniffling his left nostril. His name was Tempt Phan, he was a scruffy, muscular Lasat, and Aurra Sing hated him. 

"What can I do... for you?" His tattered voice scratched with pleasure at his sight. 

In disgust, Aurra pleaded her situation, "I need information on a rogue Padawan: Ahsoka Tano".

Tempt Phan, unaffected, disclosed the destination, "She's not that far away; she's at the old city of Coruscant; the first city of Coruscant; the one that evolved into this entire planet. At the third corner of Kaiko avenue, you'll find her there, living in a home, all alone."

"Ahsoka " Aurra's lips sewed a tight, blood-dehydrated grin. The two left.

The sliver of glimmering sunlight began to fade away, as crowds of rushing clouds began to cover the skies, and the moon crept above the sun. Soon, darkness covered every building and all the ground.

"Aurra, don't do this" . Walking, Tammy grabbed Aurra Sing's arm, pleading. "If you forgive her, you will be free."

Aurra Sing whipped her arm from Tammy, "Until she harms me again. How long do I have to wait until this happens once more? How long until I have to forgive again? What power will it have after the seventh time I forgive her? Or, how about the seventy-seventh time? Again and again, I will have to forgive her. When comes the point when you finally realize they won't listen? That they'll never change?"

"It's not about them, Aurra! It's about you!" Tammy replied, "You are the one that needs to change, to let go of the pain anyone has inflicted upon you! By doing that, by forgiving them, you are set free, from your own internal prison of hatred. You make your choice, and whether or not they make their's, is their choice. What matters is you, because I care for you, Aurra."

"But she doesn't deserve it!" Aurra screamed louder than she had ever before. Alleyways radiated with her words, and the streets viciously vibrated with her sound. Everything went dead silent.

Within a hidden, family neighborhood, within a filthy, eerie underworld, lay a quiet home, housing a lonely, melancholic young-woman. Her head bore twirled, striped-blue lekku, which were erect high above her sweet orange face, and soft eyes, and she was known as Ahsoka Tano. She quietly rested on her bed, remembering the Jedi Order. It was her life, her hope. But, it was her past.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, without the slightest notion of warning, a sharp, terrifying sound penetrated Ahsoka's front door. A green blade began to slice through, simmering a molten hole large enough to fit through. Petrified, Ahsoka jumped to her feet, and fearfully dragged them backwards, as she clung to the wall behind her. The lightsaber slashed through, and a shadowy silhouette stood within the frame. Her fatal gaze was finally focused, as it locked on the numb, cowering Padawan, frozen in fear. Aurra Sing, at last, had found Ahsoka Tano.