Chapter 16-Squeeze

I think this book is going to be 30 chapters long

Just saying...

Jaden's eyes widened slightly looking at Nurea.

He hadn't seen her in almost 4 years, it was basically the last time he had personally taken a shipment to Texas and had seen her with the hair wraps in her hair. Jaden shipped to Texas because He needed an extra hand and Nurea had a great influence on the youth and she was seen as popular. She also was in need of some of her own.

She had met Jaden over the internet and it was just a coincidence how they met. She had heard of him on the streets and how he was never seen ever and that he was running an underground drug trafficking business. Nurea herself was going through some battles that were very inevitable to overcome but she needed an escape and after months and months of research, she had found him.

Jaden wasn't really too crazy about the idea, especially since Nurea was from Texas and that was pretty far from California. He could have been caught in the act that he was carrying from a deceased friend. But he met up with her and he was taking the risk and had DC hide a load in an apartment in Houston. She was 15 years old and very young. Jaden was too at the time, he was 16 and he was one of the most dangerous men in the world even though he has never killed a soul.

Jaden meet with her in the most stereotypical way. She was very stupid for giving her address, he could have killed her but he wasn't going to and how would she have known that? Jaden had to ask her if he could crawl into her window, she was not that scared of him.

Jaden noticed how almost fearless she was. She was very brave especially accepting Jaden into her home like she did but He didn't really come to play.

"Hi" She said looking up at Jaden; He took notice of her fair green eyes that were a little red and puffy.

"Hey"

"I know this could be dangerous but I needed help and word on the street is that you're the best" She said. Jaden cringed.

"Word on the street?"

"Yeah, I was overhearing some people here in Grand Prairie talk a bunch of non sense about Drugs and have barely even done it"

"And this leads you to me. I could have been fake" Jaden said, testing the way the girl thought.

"Many may be imbeciles but I took a chance and turns out you are not what I expected" She said. He chuckled and his eyes fell to the ground.

"You were expecting somebody white?" He asked.

"It would serve some racist people shit to their face."

"I see your point"

Jaden looked around her room for a minute and she was very observant of him. She took note of his every characteristic and tried to keep him store in her memory.

"How can I help you?" Jaden said.

"I have a question"

"You could only ask so much, I'll stop you when I think you've know enough" He told her. She nods before sitting down. Jaden was in a hurry, he wanted to get it over with. He needed to leave before the break of dawn.

"Who are you?"

Jaden looked at her and pressed his lips together before gazing in the other direction. It wasn't too hard to answer. Not everyone knew his name, He was Leader and that was it but other than that nothing else.