//Chapter One//

The Fallen Child
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal POV
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sunlight kissed your face to wake up to the smell of flowers. You opened your eyes to find yourself sitting on a patch of beautiful golden flowers.

"Hey, you alright?" You snapped your head around to see a figure sitting in front of you, just staring at you with curiosity .

You nodded your head in response.

The person continued to stare at you, she had dark chocolate hair that was tied into a side pony tail with a yellow flower pin, red eyes, rosy cheeks and wore a green and yellow striped sweater. She seemed a bit 'translucent' and young.

"You're a mute, huh?" She asked, with a smile.

You awkwardly nodded again in reply.

"That's alright, I'm Wy." She introduced. "I fell here awhile ago, just like you." She smiled unsurely, as if trying to decide what to tell you next.

You used hand signals to ask if there was something wrong.

Wy looked at you confused for a moment before realizing what you said, "Oh, uh the thing is, I kinda died back then." She sheepishly rubbed the back of their neck. "It's kind of a long story, but I promise to tell you about it later. Anyways, what's your name?" Wy asked.

You introduced yourself with your hand signals, Wy immediately smiled brightly again.

"That's a cool name you got there." Wy stood up, "Well we should get going, I'll help you out on your journey back home." She offered you a hand.

You accepted and Wy pulled you up to your feet.

"I gotta warn you about some of the monsters here, like the one you're about to meet. Don't worry, he isn't dangerous, probably." Wy giggled.

You gave Why a confused stare, before following her through a corridor.

Inside was a little golden flower with a friendly face.

"Well what do we have here?" He giggled, "Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower."

He looked at you, and for a moment looked like he seen Wy, but darted his focus back to you.

"You're new to the Underground, aren'tcha?" He asked.

You nodded your head in response.

"Well golly, you must be reeaall confused. Someone's gotta teach you how things are done around here. Guess little old me will have to do." He said innocently.

Something about this flower was off, but you couldn't quite place it. Who knows, maybe he wasn't a murderous flower?

Wy hadn't said anything yet about Flowey, so nothing should be shady about him, right?

Then suddenly, everything went black and white, except a red heart that appeared over your chest.

"You see that heart? That's your soul, the very cumulation of your being! Now your soul starts off weak, but if you gain LV, it can grow stronger." Flowey noticed your confused expression. "LV stands for love! And down here, love is shared through, little white... friendliness pellets." He explained.