Chapter 1

"Mandy get up you're going to be late for your first day of school!!!"

Crap todays the day. The day I go to my new school and meet no friends. Great.

So my name is Amanda I just moved to New Jersey from Florida because my mom got a new job. I live with my mom, dad and my little sister Ariana. I'm 15 years old, my birthday is May 29. And yeah that's pretty much it about me.

I walk into the school trying to find the office. What the hell am I doing? I look like a total idiot!!

"You're new here aren't you?" Someone says. I turn around and it's a girl. She has blonde wavy hair, green eyes and a perfect body. She is really pretty.

"Yeah how did you know" I question her. I'm so stupid I mean I just walked into the janitors closet! Who does that!??

"Well I mean you walked into the janitors closet. Nobody really does that so I just assumed haha" she said. See!! I knew it was obvious oh my lord! Wait I don't even know her name.

"Oh yeah haha, by the way I'm Amanda I just moved from Florida" I said shyly. "I'm Chloe, nice to meet you." "Same here.... So could you show me where I could find the office?" I asked. "Yeah of course."

Oh my gosh she is so nice!! I just made my first new friend.!? Cool. She was telling me how the school was having volleyball tryouts tomorrow an I immediately freaked out.

"WOOAAH WAIT" I screamed. Oh no she looks scared. "I have to try out for the team!!" I said excitedly. "You play volleyball? Nice what position?" She seemed interested that's cool! "I play middle front" I replied with confidence.
"That's really cool I used to play outside but then I got really into soccer" she said. After she said that I got super excited! "No way i used to play! What position do you play?" I asked.
"I play right wing, what did you play?" She returned with another question. "I played mid-defense" I said back. At this point we were in front of the office. "Hey thanks for showing me to the office. I'm happy I got to know you!" I thanked her. "Of course and same here! Here's my number, we need to hangout! Well I'll see ya around bye!" And with that she went off.

I walked into the office and told the lady my name. "Alright here is your schedule" she said handing it to me. "Thank you" I said with a smile. Instead of receiving one back I just got her rolling her eyes. Okay.

"Biology biology biology" I kept whispering to myself. I finally found the room and sat in the middle section of the class. The bell rang and the teacher came in. What was her name? Oh Ms. Yard? What kind of name is that? Yard.

She did it!! She just had to embarrass me like that! "Okay class we have a new student, please welcome miss Amanda Lopez" she said with excitement. Well I'm fucked. Everyone just stared at me.. Great. With my luck someone walked in grasping everyone's attention away from me. Oh my lanta this guy is so cute.

"Mr. Garner late again I see?" The teacher said. "You know it." He said cocky. Please don't sit next to me. I said repeatedly in my head. Great he sat next to me.

"You must be new because you're sitting in my seat" the kid says. Well shit. "Oh my bad I'll just mo-" He interrupted "Haha no it's fine I'll just sit next to you" he said sweetly. Okay then

-Next Morning-
Today was the day that I try out for the schools volleyball team. I'm so stoked. I pack my spandex, practice shirt, crew socks, and my Nike volleyball shoes.

-Skips to lunch-
I saw Chloe sitting at our table so I went and joined her.

"Hey Chloe" I smiled
"Hey Manda" she said
"I'm so nervous for try outs" I said looking down.
"Aw don't worry I'm sure you'll do great" she assured me.
"Thanks Chlo"
Me and Chloe have been texting a lot since yesterday. This weekend we have plans to go to the beach and hang out.

Lunch ended and I started to my last class. Geometry. I hate that class. All the teacher does is read off the board. Doesn't explain anything. They need to fire her.

I walked in and sat down. I don't really know anybody in here. Nobody really talked to me yesterday but it's whatever.

There was only 30 minutes left in this hell hole. I was so anxious for tryouts. "Amanda" I heard my name being called faintly. I look up and the teacher is staring at me. Oh no. "I'm sorry what?" everyone chuckled. Did I do something wrong? "Can you please come up to the board and solve this problem?" She asked impatiently. I got up and went up to the board and before I could start the bell rang. YESS THANK YIU JESUS. And with that I got my stuff and went to the locker room

Oh my goodness.. That was a really really good tryout! I mean my defense was on point and so were my hits! I think I nailed it.

I walked into the locker room to shower because of how sweaty I was, but before I could get to my locker I bumped into someone. Twins? Why are there two guys in here?? Twins?

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" one said damn he was cute.
"Oh no it's my fault I should've been looking" I said confused. Why are they in here?
"So um why are you in here?" The other one said smirking. What was he taking about?
"What do you mean I came in here to shower." I said
"Right.. In the guys locker room" the cute one said. I was shocked and embarrassed.
"You're lying" I said
"Haha no, I'm Ethan" the shorter one said.
"And I'm Grayson, what sport do you play?" The cute one asked. Ooohhhhh I like him
"Well I'm Amanda and I play volleyball. I actually just tried out for the team." I said.
"Oh wow that's really cool! We play lacrosse." He said pointing to Ethan and himself seeming interested.
"That's nice, well I'll see you guys around. I um I have to go shower" I said as I was about to leave.
"Wait here" Grayson said at least I think that is his name. I looked down at the paper and it was a number. His number? "Text me so we can meet up and hangout." He said with a smile. "Will do" I said with an even bigger smile. Oh my gosh I'm such a dork.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okayyyy so this is my first post of my first story. I just went along with it lol. Please follow my fan account on Twitter @//drunkondolans !! I'll update asap. Xx