Locked Up/ First Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Well hook I hope you learned your lesson and should my little lost girl ever escape again and run into you, you will bring her back to me right away." Peter said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't take orders from you anymore pan!" Hook snapped.

Peter just smirked at him.

"I'll leave you with a warning hook. Rose is mine and she is never leaving neverland and if I see you helping her escape again I will rip your shadow out of you and your whole crew one by one slowly and painfully." Peter sneered.

Hook stayed silent and Peter just chuckled at him as he pushed my head into his chest and in a poof of smoke we were back in the tree house again only this time I had the bed chain around my ankle like when I first woke up here.

"Im sorry my darling but I can't trust you anymore, Until I can trust you again you will stay here chained up and the door to the tree house will be locked." Peter said as he left.

Three weeks later

It's been three weeks now and I'm still not allowed to go out of the tree house, and I still have the damn chain around my ankle. Peter's the only one who comes in the tree house, he brings me breakfast and supper every day and he sleeps beside me every night. By the time I wake up in the morning Peter is already gone and my breakfast is always on the table across the room. Everyday is the same, all I can do is read some books from the book shelf or look out the window.

Another day has gone by and I got into my night gown, put out all the candles and climbed into the king size bed under the soft fur blanket. I laid there in the dark with a little light from the moon through the window thinking of how my life has gone down in the dumps until I hear the door open and close, I already know it's Peter.

He undresses and gets into bed, pulling me closer to him until my face is against his hard chest. He starts stroking my hair and when I look up at him I can see his green eyes shining in the moonlight.

"So beautiful." He whispers to me as he continued to stroke my hair.

I just stayed silent and looked down, closing my eyes.

"Open your beautiful eyes my love, let me look at them. I barely get to see you anymore since I've been so busy lately." He said as he lifted my chin up towards him.

I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to look at the boy who took me from my life. But his gently hold on my chin became a harsh grab and his nails were digging into my skin so I opened my eyes, he loosened his grip and smiled.

"Much better." He said as he leaned down and started kissing me on the lips.

The kiss was gentle at first but then it started to get rough so I tried pushing him away but it just made it worse. He got on top of me and started rubbing his hands all over my body and he went from my lips to my neck.

"Peter stop!" I snapped but he just continued.

"I just can't help myself sometimes, My body and soul are urging to truly be one with you." He said as he looked me in the eyes and all I could see was lust in his eyes.

He then smashed his lips on mine and tried sticking his tongue down my throat but i kept my lips closed as tight as I could so he couldn't get in.

"Open your mouth sweetheart." He breathed out.

I shook my head no and his eyes darkened, he pinched my arm and I gasped in pain allowing him to shove his tongue down my throat and start exploring my mouth. Luckily someone knocked on the door, Peter let out an annoyed sigh.

"WHAT!" he yelled.

"I got some good news from our people in Storybrook, Your going to want to hear it!" Said Felix from the other side of the door.

Peter sighed again and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He got off the bed and with a wave of his hand his clothes were back on him, he made his way through the door closing it behind him.

Three minutes later Peter came back in with a big smile on his face. He took his clothes off again and got back in bed.

"We are have a very special guest coming tomorrow my love, a new lost boy." He smiled.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes to let sleep take over me praying that Peter will just let me sleep now. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back into his chest, he gave me one more kiss on the forehead. All I can think about right now is who is this new lost boy Peter is so excited about?

(Peter's POV)

The Heart of the trust believer has finally been found! I thought happily to myself as I held Rose in my arms, slowly falling asleep.