"I don't think anybody is here.  My dad is away on business.  We pretty much have the run of the place to ourselves."

Manda looked at me and nodded her head, and we entered the house and closed the door.  Manda spoke first.

"I remember the first time I came here and called to you from over the fence.  You seemed so surprised."

It was nice that she thought of that.  I was thinking the same thing.

"Manda, I was feeling like total crap that day.  I thought you hated me, which devastated me. I thought you thought that I was a monster that dragged you away from the party and carried you off into the night like King Kong or something. When I was interrogated by the police they definitely thought that, and they treated me like I was a real creep, - but you saved me.  I was so surprised.  When you came to me that day, and believed in me, it did not matter anymore what anybody else thought of me after that.  It was only what you thought that mattered."

Manda started to smile.

"We had a lot of fun that day together," she said with a mischievous look and a laugh.

"Oh God, yes!  Manda I think about that all the time.  And, that's when you really came into my life and became my girlfriend.  A real girlfriend.  Something I never really had before."

"And you too, Cole, as my first boyfriend!," she said and smiled. 

Her whole face lit up, framed with those gorgeous waves of golden dirty blonde coils and locks.  At that point I was again thinking, 'God, I loved her more than life itself'.  Once she came into my life, she really has been everything to me.

We stepped into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks.  I found some raisons and she found some potato chips.  Both of us wanted some milk to drink.  We would probably drink some tea later.

"Cole, I've been thinking about what you told me yesterday; that you have a brain made of of half brains from two people.  I don't see how that works.  You seem like a regular guy to me, except you are incredibly strong and big.  When I talk to you you don't seem weird or anything, except you have that funny Boston accent, but other kids have odd accents too.  Do you get headaches or anything?"

"Nope.  I actually think I feel pretty normal.  It's not like I feel two people in my arguing with each other.  It's just me: Cole, the one you have always known.  I'm kinda shy, especially with girls, and I adore and treasure you for putting up with me.  I still can't believe your my girlfriend."

"Why do you say that?  Your a pretty nice guy, definitely hot looking, and you have risked your life multiple times protecting me, so I feel safe like you care about me.  Your also very smart.  I'm not sure how you know all the stuff you know, but it must be partly because of the older half brain.  That person must have gone to college already, right?"

"Yeah, medical school even."

"Wow!  Then high school must be boring to you then," said Manda sitting down at the table, her huge golden brown eyes looking up at me.

"Do I look bored?", I said walking over behind her and kissing her on the neck.  Manda giggled a bit.  I moved my hands down to her waist and cupped my hands around it completely.

"Manda, you have become even more beautiful this past year.  You have become even more curvy.  I can now totally enclose your waist in my hands."

"I think I'm a size 20 or 21 inch waist, Cole, but I am not a big girl.  I'm only about five foot one or two," she said as she munched on some potato chips.

Manda put her hands on the table and lifted herself up and away from it and stood before me.  She looked deep in my eyes like she was challenging me.  She cupped her hands around my neck and pulled me into her and we kissed deeply, ignoring the potato chips and raisons.  I could see her swallow and tremble a little.