"It's getting late. I'm going to the room first." Taehyun got up to leave. 

"Taehyun, I'm sorry." Jungmi apologized. 

It is a sensitive question.

"Ani. Gwenchana." He answered. And he left. 

"Choi Jungmi! Look what you did." I scolded. 

"Mian~..." I glared at her. 

"But who do you like?" She looked at me with interest. I looked at her. 

"Jongin..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I changed to my uniform for school. I grabbed my backpack and left my room. 

"Morning, Jinwoo." I greeted. 

"Morning." He chirped happily.

"Is Taehyun upset? From yesterday?"

"I don't think so. He seems fine to me."

"Okie. I'm gonna get to school first. Bye." I walked past him to the living room and out of the front door. 

I walked alone to school. Jungmi may have left already or waiting for Jinwoo. Taehyun....I don't know...Didn't see him. 

I stopped at the sidewalk corner for the light to change. A few moments later, a figure appeared beside me. 

"Morning, Taehyun." I greeted. He looked at me but didn't say anything. 

He is still upset alright. 

We stayed quiet and the light changed. We began to cross the road. I took a step forward while Taehyun was already ahead. 

I sighed. 

I arrived at the classroom and sat down. Jongin on my left and Taehyun behind me. It feels really weird. I want to talk to Taehyun but he's probably mad at me. 

As I head for lunch, I saw Taehyun. I was about to run up to him, but someone pulled me back. 

"Hyejin, good to talk to you." Jongin's voice rang. 

"Oh, hey." I said, trying to get his hand of my wrist. 

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I'll go no-"

"Wait, I have a question."

"What is it?" I turned to look in Taehyun's direction. We met eyes, he turned back and continued walking. 

"Do you like Taehyun?" I looked at him.

"What do you say that?"

"It seems like you do..." 

"Why do you want to know?" 

"Cause I don't want my girlfriend rumored to be cheating on me." 

"Who said I'm your girlfriend?" I sounded agitated. 

"Your brother."

"Well, he isn't the boss of me. He doesn't tell me what to do." I walked away from him. 

"Do you hate me?" He asked as I walked. 

"No, I don't hate you."

"Then you like me?"

"No, I don't like you either." 

I entered the cafeteria and sat down  next to Jungmi. 

"Aren't you going to eat lunch?"