he gets jealous

Jovenshire

He subtly insults the person. This one time, this guy talked to you at the bar and Joven came up and straight up said he wasn't worthy of talking to a princess like you. You thought it was cute sometimes, but also really a bad side of him when it gets out of hand.

Sohinki

Sohinki doesn't really get jealous. He knows you wouldn't fall for another guys because he treats you the best he can to stop you from doing so.

Lasercorn

He'll pull you onto his lap. He'll just make sure the guy knows that you're very happily taken. You thought it was adorable when he got jealous because it showed how much he cares about you. And he liked how you reacted when he did so.

Wes

Wes will wrap an arm around you and kiss your cheek. Every time you're talking to another guy he'll come up and do that. You thought it was cute, but thought it happened to often. You felt you couldn't talk to anyone of another gender without him getting jealous.

Flitz

He will come up and just kiss you. Usually VERY passionately too. He will reach for your cheek and pull you really close to him, making the other guy extremely uncomfortable and you thought it was almost over the top. But also you loved the way Flitz kissed you so you weren't totally against it.

So yeah. I gave up on that whole not updating this weekend. I like updating for you guys. :)

-Chloe Moss, over and out.