1.5

Ashely pov

Mornings suck so much . I was woken up by Chris crying . I go into his room and change his diaper and feed him . I then sooth him back to sleep before going to check on Alex .

Alex was a the verge of crying. Picked her up and took her downstairs . I put her in her highchair . And then get her food out and warm it up .

I hear a knock on the door, so I go and answer it . "Oh hey Madison " I said seeing Madison .

"Hey . Um I need to ask you something . " she says which scares me

"Okay ask away" I tell her smiling wondering what she needs to ask .

"I need you to stay away from me and Jack forever . I don't want you near us . Cause with you in our life jack can't love me with all bus heart because he loves you ." She says

"But jack is the father of Alex and I can't separate them again . I'm not leaving ever" I told her

"Well you just made your self a new enemy Ashely." She says getting mad and with that she leaves my house .
_

S=Sammy , A=Ashely

While I'm cleaning up my house I get a call .
A- hello
S- hey Ashely . You free today
A- I'm actually having a lazy day today
S- oh so how about I go over your Boise and we Netflix and cuddle .
A- okay .
S - I'll be over in 10 minutes to 15 minutes
He then hangs up and I keep doing what I was doing .

I go upstairs and get Chris and Alex from their play room . "Let's go into mommy's room okay for today ." I said to both of them

I lay Chris in the crib that's in my room and Alex she gets on the bed . I turn on Netflix and put on the vampire Diaries .

"Anyone home" I hear someone say and I knew it was Sam . "Up here . Come find me" I said yelling so he could hear me .

Seconds later Sam comes into my room . "Hey babe . So before we start cuddling . I need to ask you something . " he said serious.

"Okay ." I said and I was smiling cause I already knew what was going to happen.

"Ashely would you be my girlfriend ?" He asked "yes ." I responded to his question .

"So let's start cuddling ." He says smirking "oh and I see the kids are here . They look a lot like you ." He says smiling at the kids .
_

It's been 4 hours we have been cuddling and the kids have fallen asleep . Sam put Alex I'm her bed once she fell asleep . And I put Chris back into his room after feeding him and changing his diaper .

"We're finally alone and the kids are asleep ." Matt says smirking at me .

"So that doesn't mean anything ." I said into his ear .

"Oh come here" he sad before cooking my fave and kissing my lips .

I felt sparks but not fireworks . I like him but will I learn to love him ? I think I will .

We kept kissing but I pulled away to catch my breath . He then grabbed my fave again and we kissed one more tim . I got on top of him and he went for my neck .

He sucked on it harshly making sure to leave a mark . I moaned once he found my sweet spot .

I started to grind on him which made him groan and grown in his jeans . He pulled off my shirt and then started leaving hickeys on my upper body .

He went down lower to my pants and then took off my shorts leaving me in my panties and bra .

"My turn" I said flipping us over so I was back on top of him . I then started kissing his jawline going down to his neck leaving hickeys .

I then tugged on his shirt telling him to take it of and he did . I then played his belt and took it off.

I then palmed him threw his pants making him groan . I just smirked at him . I then took off his pants and I accidentally fell on the floor while taking them off .

"Oww that hurt so don't laugh" I said getting back up . "I'm sorry . I'll make it up to you ." He said flipping us over again so I was under him and he was on top .

He then went down to my pantie line and took them off with his teeth . He then start kissing my thighs and blower on my heat causing me to lightly moan .

He then plugged two fingers into me with out warning and started pumping in and out of me . He then switched and use his tongue.

I was a moaning mess "I'm close Sammy." I said moaning . " hold it in baby girl ." He said smirking at me . He then took off his boxers and then ripped open a condom package

"I'm on the pill " I told him . "Oh that's good . And call me daddy " he said .

He position himself for entrance and the entered me with out warning again . It took me a while to get used to his size .

Every thrust he hit by g spot and I would try and keep in my moans but it didn't work . Everytime he went harder and faster .

"OMG I'm close ." I said holding onto his back . Clawing him from all the pleasure . His thrust became slipper and we both released at the same time .

"You Know your really tight for someone who had two kids ." He said smirking at me . "Round 2 ?" He ask me

"Oh yes let's do it" I said and we had sex again

And again and again . After 5 rounds I was really sore and tired .

"Let's go to sleep Sammy" I said getting out of the shower where we had round 5 .

"Okay let's sleep but naked okay ." He said . "Okay whatever ."

"Did you hear that ?" I asked him "someone is knocking on your door I'll go and see who it is if you want . " he said I nodded my bead and handed him a towel to put over his waist .

"Ashely come down here Jack is here ." Sam screamed . " okay I'll be there in a sec ." I yelled throwing on my robe and going down stairs .

"Sam go upstairs and check on the kids and get on of the bottles fromm the fridge to feed Chris but warm it up a little . And put apple juice in Alex sippy cup . " I told Sam and he did what was told

"Hey . What you doing here Jack ?" I asked him "I heard about what Madison did and I wanted to say sorry ." He tells me

"It's okay . She has this weird idea that were still in love with each other and that you don't live her because you love me . " I told him smiling

"And she's right I don't love her . I love you and only you. " he says to me "but I'm with Sam . I'm sorry . I just don't think we're supposed to be together again ." I told him smiling the door on him . "I love you Jack with all my heart" I whispered threw the door knowing he would hear .

"I love you too and I'll get you back" he said "I really hope you do" I said and then left the door going back upstairs to sleep .

I went under the cover and feel to sleep with tears rolling down my cheek .

-
Hope y'all like it . Things are gonna get better I promise .