It looked way bigger than two years ago and I couldn't imagine how it'll work out again.

Pulling down his boxers, he stepped into the shower and pushed me up against the cold wall as he pinned my arms above my head.

"You betta not gave dat nigga ma pussy." He said huskily into my ear.

Just having him this close to me had me already dripping wet.

With one quick move he picked me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly slid into me making me moan.

"Fuck fuck fuck! August pull-"

He cut my screaming off my smashing his lips against mine and I heard him groaning.

Slowly getting used to his size, I loosened my muscles from around him and he started to stroke me faster.

"Hmmmm." I moaned throwing my head back.

My nails dug into his back as his hands gripped my ass.

He grabbed a chunk of it before slapping it, turning me on even more.

"Yes baby. Just like that! Right there!" I moaned biting his shoulder.

August opened my legs up wider and started to ram into me faster and harder.

"Fuck Kay." He groaned.

"Yes daddy. I'm gonna-

"Hold it!" He said slowing down. "You missed daddy?"

"Yes!"

"Who pussy is dis?" He asked.

"Yours!" I moaned.

"Who?" He said again slamming into me harder.

I winced and bit my lip. "Yours daddy!"

August smirked before picking his pace up again and I came all over him.

"Shit." He said spilling his warm seed into me.

I breathed heavily as I dropped my head.

He slowly pulled out of me and kissed my lips and we began to wash up.

--

August and I laid in bed together as Aubrey laid knocked out on his chest.

"I luh you Kay." He said catching me off guard.

I blushed as I sat up to look at him. "I love you too August."

"You know we gotta get married nah right?" He said.

I shook my head before laughing. "Don't you wanna wait until we-

"Nah. You ma woman na." He said cutting me off.

"I'm your woman?" I repeated smiling.

"Ma woman whose gonna have ma baby."

"Baby? Aubrey isn't even two yet."

"So. We havin six kids." He joked.

"Who pushing them out? Not I."

"Yes you is." August said. "Wait until two weeks you gone be pregnant."

"Stop playing with me August."

"I'm not playin. You not in school. You a docta and we both livin good." He shrugged.

"We're not having another baby until I get a ring." I said folding my arms.

"Yeah ight."

"Besides ..aren't you still dealing with that hoe from the club." I said. "If she keep testing me, I'm beating her ass August." I said seriously.

I was tired of Jessica. She's so delusional and can't seem to get it through her head that I'm not going anywhere and that August is my man.

Even if he wasn't, he'll still be my man. She'll still have to deal with me forever. And every other bitch if we're not together.

"She's handled baybeh' don't worry bout ha." He said kissing Aubrey's forehead.

"Fine." I said.

I bit my lip.

I was really uneasy since the day I broke things off with Mace.

"August." I said.

After no response I repeated his name again. "August."

Still no response.

I lifted my head up to see him knocked out with Aubrey's fingers up his nose.

Maybe I'll just tell him about it tomorrow.

Feeling my eyes get heavy, I picked Aubrey up and placed her in her crib and went back to go to sleep with August.

I was glad to finally have him back.