Chapter 19

So done writing this story 😂

Your thoughts on what's going on?

Still mad at Travis?

Robin in mm.

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Omniscient

August and Mel walked up to the warehouse.

Mel checked the place out and noticed a sniper at the top of the wow.

"Yung." Mel whispered.

"Hm?"

"Text Devin and tell him to take out dat sniper in da top left window." He said.

August nodded and texted Devin.

Finally reaching the warehouse stairs, they'd were met by two boys that looked like they were still in their teenage years.

They held big guns that they probably didn't even know how to use and August smirked.

"August?" One of the boys asked.

August nodded and Mel still stayed closely by his side.

"We've been expecting you. This way." He said leading the way.

They were amateurs. They didn't even  check to see if they had any heat and August knew for sure they was going to win this battle.

Following behind them, August noticed how neat the place was.

But it was going to get really messy.

August couldn't wait to kill Riley, especially after he shot him up a month ago.

"You made it." Riley said as August and Mel entered the living room.

The living room was cream and had white leather couches. Riley was a neat freak and had a bottle of Hennessy sitting on the table with a half empty glass.

"Whea ma girl man." August asked impatiently.

He really just wanted to smoke his ass.

Riley chuckled. "Your girl? Last time I checked we never broke up."

"Nigga dats ma lady. Had ma daughter and everything." August smirked.

"Oh but didn't you make her miscarry not too long ago?" Riley said twisting in his chair.

August clenched his jaw and ran up on him and pulled him up by his collar. "Dats none of yo fuckin business."

Two men in the room held their guns up and August slowly let go and put his hands up.

He backed away, but quickly pulled out his gun and fired two shots in one of the guards chest and head.

Mel started firing along, hiding on the side of a bookshelf.

Riley ran to the other side of the room.