Chapter 6

Still editing book covers. Check out the one I just created for someone in the mm. (That's what she wanted)

But are you guys liking my new cover??

Please know that I won't be updating until Tuesday.

Tomorrow is my birthday!!!

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Kaya

"Aubrey please sit still." I sighing as I tried to put her pajamas on.

I just took her out of the tub and she's been trying to play all day.

My hair was wet, and also my clothes and I had to freshen up before August got here.

For some odd reason I've been feeling paranoid since I ended things with Maceon.

I really liked him, but he wasn't August and I just couldn't hide my feelings anymore for him.

Finally getting Aubrey into her clothes, I picked her up and placed her soft blanket on my bed and laid her on top of it and laid down with her.

These are the times I enjoy the most.

Laying with my daughter. My everything.

The doorbell went off and I quickly got up and picked Aubrey up. I wasn't taking any chances with her rolling on the floor.

Opening the door, I was met by August.

He was carrying a bag of food.

"Pepes?" I said smiling.

He smiled. "I know you luh Mexican food." He said shrugging.

Aubrey started to whine trying to get to August and I playfully rolled my eyes.

He just came into her life and she's already strongly attached to him.

Letting him in and closing the front door, he took his shoes off and followed me to my bedroom.

"Gimme ma phat phat." He said reaching for her.

I handed her to him. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said standing up.

He nodded and I grabbed my clothes and towels before heading into the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water, I started to strip out of my clothes and tied my hair back before getting in.

After 5 minutes of washing up, the curtains were snatched back.

I covered myself quickly and noticed it was just August.

He was staring at my body, like he was in trance while biting his bottom lip.

"August?" I said trying to get his attention.

He was standing there with just his boxers on and I seen his member poking out.