This bunny got a roll(XD)

Angels P.O.V
I stare at Maya and she opens her mouth."Michi...is annoying,very I feel your pain Angel"She puts her hand on my shoulder and I pout."Oh...and tomorrow is Easter...!"I look at her.
"EVERYONE WILL THINK IM A STRANGER!""DONT WORRY ILL TELL THEM YOUR ANGEL OKAY!""Fine..."I swing out the door to the kitchen and Maya
Follows.We eat breakfast and I get up."Okay...I'm getting you some bunny ears...hehe.."
"No!Then I'll get you some!""Nah,I already have cat ears"I twitch my Meifwa
ears."ILL RIP THEM OFF!""JEEZ MAYA YOUR FACE IS RED!""THATS IT!"
She gets up off her chair and chases me and I laugh as I run from her.

Laurance's P.O.V(didn't see that did you Laurance?!Laurance:Nope didn't expect a thing....)I here a knock on the door.
I go and open it to see Gabi but her Meif'wa ears and tail are different...they are grey.
"Hi Laurance!Nya!"My eyes widened as soon as she said nya."MICHI!WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ANGEL?!"Her ears lays back on her head and I roll my eyes.
"I didn't do anything...nya"I push her out of the door way and run to Angel's house.
I open the door and see Maya chasing a girl with brown hair and blue eyes with brown
Meif'wa ears and tail."Maya!"Maya turns to me startled.
"Laurance how do you know where we live?"I rub the back of my neck."Well..Travis told me.."
"THAT LITTLE SNITCH!"She looks to the window at her side and I look too so does the brown haired girl.
seeing Travis watching from out the window and he slowly ducks back down so we can't see him.
"Do you know where Angel is?!"She points to the girl Meif'wa with brown hair and blue eyes.
"Wait...that's Angel?No wonder you were chasing her!""Heh,yeah"I look at Angel.
Her face is still the same,freckles blue eyes.
"Did Michi do this?""Yeah..""She came to my door and looked exactly like you besides the Meif'wa cat ears and tail were gray.""You know her?""Yes..and she's pretty much a brat."
She sighs."I feel bad for her...nah.I just met her and I can pretty much see
that she's a brat already."I chuckle."Yup,it's you"She smiles at me."Oh,and I told Lucinda to change your cat ears and tail to a bunny ears and tail.For Easter and it lasts one day"
"WHAT?!""YES!"Maya is really happy about that.I left out the part of Lucinda
making her cheeks red and extra cute.Thats what she said!I can image it in my head.Heh..
"LAURANCE!""Hey!It lasts for one day!""THANK YOU LAURANCE SO MUCH!THAT WAS WHY I WAS CHASING HER!"I chuckled and walk back to the house.

Maya's P.O.V
I go to Aphmau's house and Angel comes along with me.I knock on the door and Katelyn opens it."Who is this?"
I laugh a little."I present to you Angel that's been fooled!"Amgel growls at me.
I smile and Katelyn laughs."What happened?""...grr...Michi happened"Katelyn's smile faded away.
"Her...she is stupid.Ignore her.""I will!Angel said.I look at her ears as they grow longer and her tail becomes a bunny tail.Me and Katelyn fell on the ground laughing and Angel stared at us like
We're drunk."Y-Your...ears...and...tail...got...a...little...messed...up..!"I said between laughs.
She looked up on her head and screamed.Her eyes turned green and her hair grew lighter much lighter.What happened?Anyway...HAHAHAHA!IN HER FACE!Me and Katelyn continued to laugh non stop.Our faces grew red from laughter.Angel soon came back and some of her face is red."I hate you.."She mumbled I cuff my ear."Hmm?What was that?Sorry I can't hear you over those bunny ears of yours"She growled at me and stomped off to Aphmau's room and knocks on the door.I suddenly hear cute 'Awwws'And a growl."APHMAU!STOP AWWING AND HELP ME GET RID OF THESE!"I hear Angel yell..hehehe..
Angels P.O.V
Okay..actually..they're WAY to cute to get rid of!""APHMAU!PLEASE!""Nah...Its adorable..and I like it more then you with cat ears because you can't really look scary..when you try to...its pretty freak'n adorable!"I growl and just fall asleep on the couch.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!If you do comment and like down bellow!
And if you want to be in this book you can put your name and everything!
Name:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin color:
Gender:
Hobby:
Favorite food:
Personality traits:
And that's all I need to know!If you want you can ad favorite sport and anime show!
See you next time on MyStreet!Byeee!!!💙