Part 1

I remember when i was a little girl, i would wear white vails as a gown, manage to walk on my mother's heels, scrabble make up on my face that would still look beautiful for me, doing all my best to look like a bride.

I always were excited for the day i'll get married to the love of my life.

The day every girl feels like a princess in a beautiful made for her white long dress,without forgetting a hairstyle that would take hours to do, a piece of jewelery given by the mother representing their family woman legacy.

The day she grows up and no longer is her daddy s little girl.

She holds on to him trough the altar tight, relies on him for the last time and looks at him as he give her to the second hero in her life.

Her future husband.

The man she loves.

The man she s willing to spend her intire life with. The man that took her away from her family so they can start one of their own.

The man that can and will give her the true meaning of happiness, trust, and true love.

Thats how a couple start their journey together like they dreamed of.

I had always imagined my wedding day as great as every girl would want.

But I have never seen this even in my worse dreams.

I have never expected or even got in my mind that at 18 i would get married.

Married to a stranger, a person that i have never met or talked to, only couple months after my graduation.

The time that i must be so ecxited and packing my things to go to my dream college in order to finish my studies and pursuing my dreams.

Its all banished now.

Who s ever thought that this was gonna happen to me.

Getting married at this young age.

No one.

Yes i thiught about marriage of course but not this way, i thought about it even tho it looks so not for me.

Ive never even had a boyfriend or fallen in love or even had a crush on someone like every teenager does in his highschool years.

I wasnt the weird kiddo the nerdy one and i wasnt a popular one either. Ive always been in the unidentified group.

I was friends with everybody, no enemies, no bullies, u would even find me hanging out with the popular kids at times and at others fooling around with nerds.

I was that kind of highschooler loved by every student like everybody used to tell me.

But i never had a bestfriend or even a close one.

Which explains my situation now .

Standing in front of my mirror in a kind of usual white dress doing my own make up.

With no bridesmaids flattering me.

Now u would ask why no one of my family is helping me out, well its because i have none.

I have no sisters, no oncles or aunts, so no cousins.

And i clearly have no mother, she passed away when i was 8, the thing that led to a whole change in my life, but thats another story and its so not the right time to tell about.

I may sound calm now but i spent the last week crying my eyes off and fighting with my dad to stop this wedding.

How chould he do this to me ? And why doesnt he just give a reason !

Why is he forcing me to this !

Okay i do not have  the best realationship with my dad,i admit,but this is too much, its just cruel !

Im all whats left for him unless hes already replaced me and this is him gettng rid of me .

Ive never felt so meaningless to him til now.

Hes ready to give me in so easily, against my will, forcing me to accept this.

I just hate him and i will never forgive him and i made this clear to him.

I tried to escape twice but i always get caught by the guards and the maids that turned their faces on me so quicly !

Everybody changed with me and became so evil !

But that i have an explanation for, its just that my dad is so strict with everyone.

Even his Megs. No exception.

This is a real long nightmare.

I just wanna wake up already.

Im so done fighting.