YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

blazikensushi 

I said I had a present for you... I just didn't get around to it...

~~~

The dullness.

The sharpness.

What feels better?

The sharpness from the puncture or the dullness from the cold liquid coursing through my body?

It feels as if it's flurrying all around my arms and body. It feels as if I'm falling, but flying.

No one can stop me now. It smells so nice, like a clean room, pumped with oxygen. It's exhilarating!

This beautiful feeling, pain, is the only thing that causes me pleasure,whether it is me on the receiving end or not. I can't help but love it, especially when the Ciel is on the receiving end. 

Ah, I'm such a bad boy. Won't someone punish me? Perhaps inject me with a poison or stab me through the heart.

It all feels so fuzzy and yet so cold.

The blur of my eyes, the warm tears that gently moisten my cheeks, the heat of my body. They all add to this pleasureabls experience.

It's indescriable.

My body feels sticky.

The cloth around me continues to stick as I struggle against it, as the empty needle falls gracefully to the floor.

Shattering, it shines in the bright light above us. It's shards call to me. 

"Love us, oh, won't you, Alois?"

It calls, wanting to piece me.

Leaning to pick a piece up, the cloth flows down, continuing to surround me, covering some shards.

Continuing to lean, I gently pick up a shard, cutting the tips of my forefinger and thumb in the process.

Blood begins to trickle down the glass shard and down my finger, some dripping onto the floor and cloth too. Placing the glass in my lap, the remaining blood on the glass stains the pure white cloth.

Picking the shard up with my other hand, I run it across my collarbone and jawline, drawing more of the sweet, crimson liquid.

The crimson liquid quickly trickles and drips down my chest, running down onto the previously mentioned cloth, staining it crimson red futhermore.

The stinging of the wounds come with so much pleasure.

An overwhelming amount. 

It feels wonderful.

~~~~ 

Darkness.

Is this what I get for my sin?

"A.T. J.M." 

They laugh.

Do I finally get to be with Luka?

No. 

The light is still shining and I still feel the warmth.

~~~~~~

Hahahaha.

Alois is a little shit.

Claude technically never broke the contract.

Like, beh.

But anywayyyyy~

I like knives.

starrkles

I left this for over a year....