" sir she has not returned from factory yet" she said . I m now confused . what took her so long. It was jst selection of some material . it can't took this long.

" ok. let me know when she is back"

" ok....sir...are you and akash sir coming to my house for dinner?"

" payal...yes we are. don't be so formal with me. you are going to be my brother's wife. so pls after today when everything will be final you will call me arnav only ..." I said her this bcz I knew what akash feels for her. she is going to be family soon. its not like I m going to let her parent refuse for akash and her marriage. I will make sure that they will say yes.

" ok...I will call you arnavji....its like...you are elder to akash" she said with a small smile.

" yep ...that's fine" I said I was about to leave when she said something that break me in a huge smile...

" you will be my jethji. ..I really hope that one day you will get me a nice jethaniji too....like khushi..."

I know I m smiling like idiot right now but I can't help it. but I could not answer her so didn't turn back and left. hell this girl is making me crazy...bdw its khushi about whom I m talking right now.

after that akash came to my cabin....

" bhai...are you ready. ..you remember right? we have to go to payal's house."

" I know akash but that is for dinner...I have some plans before that" ...with khushi....I didn't see that loud.

" ohh...ok bhai...then I should leave...I will call you and we could meet somewhere and then we will go there to gather..."

" ok akash...no worries.. its fine"
he gave me a small smile. I know he is nervous... he will be fine...with that my phone started ringing.... its my manager at the factory... Mr.malhotra..

" hello Mr.malhotra..."

" sir....I m at city hospital with ms. khushi...our designer head...she is injured ...some one shot her...I saw her on road and took her to hospital....she has no family number on her cell phone so I called you..."

he was still talking but I can register anything bcz phone has slipped from my hand. akash come there and took phone and talk with him. but I cant hear a single word.

nooooo. .. ..she can't leave me. no I won't let her do that. I have lost everything I have ...not her pls...no...this won't happen. I won't let that happen .

I ran outside of my office and went straight to my car...oh god she was there in my car some hours back. Stop arnav...she will be with me forever

Akash set besides me. I want to be alone right now but I can't waste more time in chatting with him. I sped my car on full speed. God knows how many signals I broke.

"Bhai....calm down ...she will be fine" akash said ...I know he is worried for me. But I can't calm down...

"Bhai...we won't let anything bad happen to her trust me..."

As we reached hospital. I rushed to reception and asked about her room...she is in OT ...shit...

I rushed to the direction. My manager was there already and he was asking me something... But I cut him off...

"How is she?...how? When?"
"She is in OT...the are operating her. She was on road when I reached her...she has been shot in her stomach..."

"Who?" I asked barely finding my voice

"Don't know sir...there was no one when I reached there"

"Leave...I m here now" with that he left and I fall on a bench. I know i should be strong for her at least but i can't. all that happened with my mom came in front of me. I lost her but I can't lose khushi now. I jst can't.

" bhai...doctor... " akash said with that I saw a doc coming from operation theatre . I rushed to him and asked him

" how is she? "

" are you her family? " now that question I don't want right now

" she is an orphan....I m her boyfriend ...arnav Singh raizada" I know akash must be shocked but I don't have time for that right now. I will tell him all this later.

" ok...Mr.raizada...her condition is still critical but we are done with operation so she will be alright but she has to be under observation for one day bcz she is unconscious right now"

thank god a relief passed through my body. she is not going to leave me ever...I won't let her go ever...

" doc...can I see her?"

" but she is unconscious... "

" its ok...I jst want to see her once..."

"ok..." with that he left and I went to the OT. as I entered the room ...

I jst stopped breathing. there she was sleeping on hospital bed. with so many wires and tubes passing from her hand and she was looking vulnerable like never before. I can't bare it. she is so small. her skin is pale and hell like pale. I don't want to see her like this ever again.

" khushi....pls don't leave me...pls..."

I jst whispered this one line again and again and left the room when a nurse came to me...

when I left the room akash was there with some medicines and papers and he was talking to a nurse.

" bhai....how is she?"

" not good" that is all I can say right now...bcz she is not good at all. I cant see her like this....

" I got the medicine and done some paperwork "

" ok...thanks akash and now you can go...I m here for her...and sorry but I won't be able to leave khushi like this to meet payal's ..." I couldn't complete sentence and he said

" its perfectly ok bhai....I have told payal already ...she is on her way...is there any one else whom we should inform about her?"

" I will call her Maa...umm...her orphanage's head...madhumati devi"

I called her and she said she will be here soon. soon payal also arrived. she was also worried like hell...I know she cares for her but I have no idea about depth of her care.....

soon her Maa came and she also met khushi and she also brought a girl with her ...then she introduced us as she was lavanya kashyap...khushi's best friend. she was all like rich spoiled brat but still I saw some deep emotions in her eyes for khushi. my khushi is like that only...nobody could stay away from her. She is like that only.

Its already night...I asked payal and Maa and lavanya to stay with khushi for a while. Akash is there too. I have also checked on her so many times but she is being stubborn as ever not waking up. I got food for them .
I told them to jst be there for one hour bcz I have to go somewhere.

I called him first bcz I know who is behind this attack. Khushi has no enemy but I have...specialy the bullet that doc. Showed me which was inside my khushi....I know who uses that kind of bullets...its time for me and him to come in front of each other ...15 ...years......I have not even seen that piece of shit ...but now I have to...it will bring all the bad memories back to me but I can't help it. I have to see him. He tried to kill my khushi....he will regret his step forever...then I called him...

"Hello....Mr.Arvind malik....I m coming to meet you....you always wanted me to meet you right but trust me ...you will regret our this meeting forever..."

I disconnected call and started driving to him.....he is my biggest enemy or I could say...my dad......

A/n: how was it?.....so new twist....feeling sad for our love birds....

Tell me ur views and let me know what will happen now...

Pls vote comment and share.....