Journey Through Life Preview

Have you ever felt like you wanted to do something so spontaneous, that it could have been like a scene out of a movie? Well for me and my friend it was exactly like that. We've always dreamt about going to a college in New York, the fashion capital of the world. Now it's a reality as we've both been accepted to the Fashion Institution of Technology for Fashion Business Management. And man we are excited. But with college comes trouble and craziness. But we're ready for it. And we're ready to take the fashion world by storm.

"Shannon, you ready?," I asked.

"Yeah Natalia." 

And now it's time to get the car and go to New York so we can check in at Fashion Institute of Technology. We are excited but still nervous about transferring from high school to college. But as I always say, we'll survive this together.

20 Minutes Later

Well we made it to FIT and I'm ready for us to get into our dorm and meet our roommate. 

"Okay ladies your room is 515. Here's the key, and your roommate is upstairs in the room already."

"Okay, thank you."

And once we got upstairs, we were ready to meet our roommate.

Sophie's p.o.v :

Well this is it. I get to meet my roommates today. I haven't been able to eat anything the past few months because I've been so nervous about it. But did get an eating disorder because of it, but I don't care. I'm just being me.

"Hey I'm Sophie. I'm your roommate."

"Hey I'm Shannon, and this is my friend Natalia."

"Hi."

After meeting them, and getting to know them, I know why Shannon and Natalia are best friends and they made me their friend as well. But eventually I have to tell them about my eating disorder. But I'll save that for another day.

Rachel's p.o.v:

Well another day, another head blank. I have been having tons of those lately. But I guess it a parts of my job and my panic attacks as well. But it's all part of my life. At least I get the same roommate from last year. My best friend Sofia requested to have me as her roommate this year since we got along so well last year. And I'm very excited for it.

"Hey Sofia."

"Rachel!!!!!!! I've missed you so much."

"I know you too."

"Here let me take that."

"Thanks. So how was summer?"

"Good. I stayed in the city with my parents and got an internship at Seventeen Magazine all summer. And I helped out in every department of the magazine."

"Did you meet any celebs?"

"I met loads. But the ones that I loved meeting were Little Mix."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they were so down to earth. And I picked out their outfits. They wore some amazing clothes."

"What were the outfits?"

"These."

"Those are amazing

"Those are amazing."

"Thanks Sofia. Well that was the shoot for the magazine that I loved the most."

And now me and Rachel will be having the best year ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(01/03)

Hey guys,

So I just posted the chapter to my book, Journey Through Life, but for those who don't follow my Wattpad page, then here is the first chapter for you all to read. See you next Saturday.

-Kat (katb415 )