"W-W-What about Discord?!?! Will he die if I don't leave?!?!" Fluttershy asked as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Maybe he will...ør MæŸbĘ hË WœŃt!!!" Said the young girl as her eyes turned to a dark green.

"What have you done to him?!?!" Fluttershy asked as she looked up at the shadows.

"WéŁl.....šĘe FøR ÿÔúRśÊłF!!" The twin shadows laughed maniacally.

The shadows all snapped their fingers as Fluttershy closed her eyes. When she opened them, she saw a large mansion as black as can be. There were crows crowing and the moon shined through the out the night. In front of her, she could see Discord standing there without moving a muscle.

"Discord!!" Fluttershy called out to him as she ran toward him and try to grab his shoulder, but she went right past him!!

Fluttershy was confused, she just went through him as if she was a ghost!! She looked at at him and called for him again. But Discord didn't answer. Fluttershy started walking to ward the house and she followed him.
(A/N ANOTHER SONG TIME!!! The video explains what's happening as Fluttershy follows discord and he is the boy with the yellow eyes.)

Right before Discord collapsed to the floor, the twins forcefully dug their hands into Discord's chest, causing blood to spill everywhere. Their hands came out with Discord's bloody, beating heart in their hands.  Fluttershy screamed as she saw her true love dying right in front of her. Fluttershy collapsed to the floor with her hands over her face as she sobbed. Then the twins smiled maliciously as they walked toward her.

"We warned you, but you didn't listen." Said the male twin.

Fluttershy looked up as the tears streamed down her face and was full of fear.

"And because of your carelessness, the one you love most is dead." Said the female twin.

Then the twins grabbed Fluttershy by the throat and began to choke her. Fluttershy couldn't breath, she tried to gasp for air but the twins kept squeezing her neck tighter.

"And now you will suffer too!!" Both of the twins said.

As Fluttershy was closing her eyes slowly, she heard someone call her name. It was faint at first but it got louder and louder! Who was calling out to her? Wait? Discord?

"FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!" Discord shouted.

Fluttershy immediately shot her eyes wide open and looked around her, she was still in her room and it was still night time!! Before she could do anything, she felt a kiss on her lips and she kissed back. Then Discord pulled away and hugged her tightly. Fluttershy hugged back and began to cry.

"Oh Fluttershy, I'm so glad your ok! You literally scared me!!" Said Discord.

"D-Discord, I had a-another bad dream b-but this one was w-worse then the others!!" Fluttershy said as she sobbed.

Fluttershy started to tell her dream to Discord, every horrifying detail that happened. When she was done Discord had a terrifying look on his face. He quickly snapped out of it and continued to hug Fluttershy as she cried into his shoulder. Discord started to pet her hair gently, to make Fluttershy feel better.