"Then I decided to pop the question. Yes. I am aware I'm only 21 at the time. But we were madly in love. She agreed. But Yuri agreed with terms. He want half of my wealth to be in her name. Vladlena getting second thoughts and he knows how evil her dad can be and he broke it off. It broke me but she said its for the best." I never knew Vladlena will be that..... Kind.

She look like she's ready to devoured me when we first met. "Tell me about Sam's Mother." I am curious to what happen between them. Charlie smiled. "Tori..... She's one of a kind." I smiled. "Tell me about her." "She's older. But childish. She's a party animal but a genius. She's strict yet loving. Whatever she says goes or there will be a serious consequences." I chuckled. Every woman like that.

"We met in a gala. She was the daughter of a well known lawyer and doctor. The Downs family always have been the fireworks in a gala. They bring out the style and sophisticated. And then their Daughter met me." Charlie laughed. Charlie sit beside me. "We secretly going out together. And one time she asked me to meet her parents. Officially."

I rested my head on her shoulder. "At first her parents hate me because I'm a girl. And a girl can't have them grandkids. They sure are wrong. But a simple newspaper news reveal it all. All thanks to Olivia." I looked confused. Charlie laughed. "The world know about me as I am after Olivia told them in public." How can she be laughing at that.

"Then they accept you?" Charlie shake her head. "They despise me. They said I am from a trouble family." I put my hands on Charlie's back. "But we're rebels so it's fun." Charlie chuckled. "And that's how Sam was conceived?" Again Charlie chuckled. "Yea. It was fun." Should I tell her about meeting Tori. I think I should.

"Charlie...... I.... Ummm..." "Yes Sophia?" I sighed. "I met Tori when you're in Dubai." Charlie raised her eyebrows. "Why?" I looked at her anxiously. "She warned me about Olivia and she gave a teddy for Sam." "Wait. You're not mad? Usually girls be like 'WHAT DO YOU WANT?!' But you're okay?" I chuckled. "Exactly. I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. A Mother. I know what Tori felt." Charlie nodded.

"You don't mind?" Charlie shake her head. "Nah. It's cool. I know she's not a bad person. If Olivia, I'll be pissed. Vladlena or Tori, not really." I smiled. I lay down on the bed and Charlie followed. "My first time in London and here I am, laying down on a huge bed with you." I chuckled. "Why? You thought it will be Brian?" "Honestly, yea. Because we married before and I thought it will last till our death do us part."

"How can you landed yourself with a jerk?" "Teenage hormone?" Charlie laughed. "It's not funny Charlie!" I giggled. "I mean, you're hot. Super hot. But landed yourself with a shorty." "Hey! He was a Football player." Now Charlie laughed hard. "As what? Bench warmer?" Ok I admit that's funny. "He was charming. And I just fell for it. He changed after Sabrina was born."

"Well he's a jerk. He should be kill for all I care." Charlie sound mad. "Nah. He's a sucks but killing him won't do anything." "Well baby I'm tired. I'm gonna take a little nap." She leaned and kissed my cheek. Minutes later I could hear soft snore coming from her. I turned my body to watched her sleep. "Oh Charlie........"

CHARLIE'S POV

"Charlie. This is the last file that you need to sign. Also, Martin is outside." Martin? What does he want now. "Bring him in Ellie." Ellie nodded and walked outside. I turned to Sophia. "Watch and learn. This guy will ask for more money from me." Sophia nodded. Ellie opened the door and a blonde hair guy came through. He smiled showing his perfect teeth at me. Fakers.

"Oh Mr. Bronx. How nice." He extended his hand. "Miss Avilia. Likewise." I shake his hand lightly. "Let's go straight to business." I said and he smile. "Good. Our automotive business in Europe blooming amazingly. Our profits rises to 80% since last year." I nodded as if I listen to his babbling. "Good so why are you here?" Here it comes.