"I have a parcel for you, Mrs. Chauhan." The man side.

'Mrs. Chauhan? Nobody knows that!' Sneha thought and turned in horror. To her surprise it was none other her husband with a big gift wrapped box, a delivery boy's attire and with a stupid grin.
"What is this now?" She rolled her eyes.

"Ma'am I'm here to deliver a package for you." He placed the box on her desk.

"Gosh! You have an important merger party today and still you get time for all this stuff?"

"Ms. Riddhima is taking care of mostly everything, she technically kicked me out and gave me this important task of delivering your merger party's dress."

'Shit! I almost forgot about the dress!' She cursed under her breathe.

He saw her expression and smiled with satisfaction.
"Even though you will come hand in hand with Mr. Mayank Sharma, as Mrs. Sneha Sharma, but your husband will wait for you eagerly ma'am." He turned on his heels and left.

"Thinking about Gautam?" It was Mayank's voice that brought her back to the party.

"Huh? No.." She answered sheepishly without even glancing towards him.

"I do that too."

"Do what?"

"Smile without reason." He smiled.

"Why? Because you think about Nidhi?"

"Yes."

"You are in love."

"Same to you."

She frowned "That's not an answer!"

"The way you are eagerly looking towards the entrance waiting for him. It surely is."

"Mayank--"

"I'm not blaming or accusing you. Technically I should be jealous, but I'm not. I'm not that person anymore, who use to be."

She smiled "Nidhi changed you for good."

"I guess so and I want--"

"Mayank.. I know. Not everyone gets love. You got it... I think Nidhi feels for you too. You don't need to worry about me. Stay with her, atleast for a lifetime."

"Sneha... I don't know how to thank you."

"I know. I will charge you for it later for sure, fortunately you have the biggest Jewelry store. Trust me, diamonds keep women happy." She joked and he laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------

The drive was silent. It was really awkward for both Avinash and Nidhi to be together and alone.

He was busy working and she drifted in her own thoughts.

A small smile escaped her lips when she recalled her fight with Mayank and then a weird meeting with the inspector.
That night sge couldn't sleep, it was really difficult to close her eyes and actually dismiss his face from her mind. Irritatedly she got up and tried to read a book but unfortunately the female protagonist was confessing her feelings to the male protagonist.
The same moment Nidhi decided to do the same but before she had an important task in hand.

"Umm... Avinash?" She called softly and Avinash glanced in her direction.
"I want to ask you something."

"Shoot!"

"What is that? Riddhima's fever?"

He smiled like a teenage boy, which was unusual for both.

"Hahaha, umm....I..I... it's actually about our marriage."