{1}

APHMAU POV (3rd person)

Shoot! Aphmau thought as she rushed through the squeaky-hinged doors at Fazbear's Pizzeria at 11:59, her blue uniform crinkling against her movements. She ran towards her office with fearful glances at the stage, and to her horror, every single animatronic was staring dead-straight at her, undisguised malice filling their eyes. The only animatronic that gave her a soft, comforting look was Bonnie, but rushing as she was, all she saw was their lust for killing her. As soon as she slid through the doorway of her office, Aphmau snatched up the security monitor and began doing her job, which was guarding the pizzeria at night and supervising the animatronics. It was her fifth night that week, normally the worst of them all, and her nerves were at their peak.

Suddenly, loud footsteps rang in the left corridor, and her head shot up as she recognised the quick steps of Foxy. Slamming the lever to close the door, she muffled a scream as Foxy's snarling face appeared at the window. He jumped forward abruptly and broke through and she screamed and stumbled through the opposite doorway. All of a sudden she found herself surrounded by animatronics, and they reached for her. She screamed again and kicked, but it only caused more pain as a pink and white fox, which Aphmau only recently came to know of as Mangle, scratched her viciously and caused immense pain. Foxy suddenly came by and bit her in her side, causing her to shriek with pain as her world tilted and began to fade. As stars danced hungrily across her vision and the clock chimed to signal 6 o'clock, she thought she could hear Bonnie's metallically glitched voice say 'Sorry Auntie, but this has to be done... Your the only one who can save us....'

BACK AT THE APHMAU HOUSEHOLD (IDK WHAT TO CALL IT XDD) KATELYN POV

"KAWAII~CHAN!!! HAVE YOU SEEN APHMAU?!" I yelled out across the house with a grimace. "Kawaii~chan hasn't seen or heard from Aphmau~senpai since last night, when she left for work. Is something the matter Katelyn~sama?" replied Kawaii~chan, worry tinting her voice. "No, everything is fine, it's just that.... Well, Aphmau is normally home from her 'night-shift' by at least 6:30, if not 7 am, buuuuut it's already 8am and she hasn't arrived home, and I'm beginning to worry." "Katelyn~sama......"

"That's it, I'm calling the boys," I said firmly, reaching for my phone and dialling the number at lightning speed. *Ring ring, ring ring, ri-*

"Hello? Katleyn??" a deep voice said through the speaker on my phone.

"Yes, it's me, hi Garroth, I just- Can you and the others come over right now?" I whispered urgently through my phone, and as though sensing my worry, Garroth immediately replied "Of course, we'll be there in a minute or two." without asking for the other boys opinions.

"Okay, see ya then."

APHMAU POV

My eyes flickered open slowly, and as I sat up, I noticed that I felt... different. The feeling felt unnatural, inhuman, as if I'd been turned into something else, and when I looked down at my hands, my brain pieced together what was wrong.

I was now an animatronic.

I gasped, but all that came out was an electronic gurgle, and when I moved I could feel the how my metallic joints creaked and connected. I was dressed in a striped black and white sweater, with black 'gloves' for hands, and black down the rest of my body except my head, where I wore a white mask. The permanent blush on my cheeks was perfectly circular, and purple tears streamed down my face, showing my feelings exactly at this moment. When I tried to cry, all that came out was a metallic squeak and a few black oily tears that dripped into my hair. Wait - HAIR?!

Suddenly Freddy appeared, and noticing that I had awoken, said "Well hello, Aphmau, or rather, Marionette. Welcome to the world of being an animatronic." "WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?!" I screamed at him, a human voiced mixed with glitchy electrical noises coming out of my mouth. "I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!" He sighed. "Aphmau, possibly unbeknownst to you but all to evident to us is the fact that you're the only one who can set our souls free. Me and the others, including your nephew Andy, were all murdered here by HIM and because of that we are restless souls who, unless you figure out how to help us, will be stuck here forever, forced to murder the nightguard every time a new one comes." "BUT HOW AM I MEANT TO HELP YOU?!" "I don't know, I just know that you can. Now here's a little advice - you're the new Animatronic that the pizzeria has included, but you are still human, and can return to normal by walking through the front door, where you will be reversed back into your normal self. You must NOT tell ANYONE that you are the Marionette, that includes the other nightguards. If you do, all of us, including you will be in danger. Now leave. It's 9am and your friends at home at sure to be panicking."

I sighed and accepted this, having no other choice. Walking out the door, I noticed that Freddy had been telling the truth - I did return to normal after passing through the door. "Crap, crap, CRAP!! Katelyn is going to be SICK with worry, as will the others!!" I cursed worriedly under my breath as I jammed my key into the ignition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!! Left ya on a cliffhanger right there! How will Aph's friends react when she returns home?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON PREMA GETS IDEAS TO FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER!! *cough cough* AHEM. I MEANT THIS AMAZING BOOK THAT I TOTALLY HAVE ALL THE IDEAS FOR. YAY. OKAY BUBAI!!!! <3