Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

Here I was. I looked at the mirror where I saw my dress. It was a long white dress that puffed out at the waist. I could feel my heart beat grow quicker and quicker. Zoe, my head bridesmaid, must have noticed as well as she said "Maddie this is a happy day, don't reunion it by having a panic attack. Your lovely groom is waiting for you come on." Yes, I was getting married. It felt weird but I had everyone with me and my bridesmaids were my best friends: Zoe, Louise, Tanya and Jess (she's not a youtuber but she is a very close friend of mine). After all of them had helped me calm down, Zoe told everyone to leave the room. "Ok Maddie, Marcus will come get you in a few minuets to walk you down the aisle. So, get out all your panic now so you don't have a panic attack standing at the front of the church." Zoe said with a smile on her face and sitting down on the sofa where I was. "Zoe you're not helping my nerves really and don't talk about standing in front of people that will make it worse." I said and I stood up to put my heels on just as there was a knock on the door.

"Oh my, Maddie you look so grown up. I can't believe my baby sis is getting married already. Are you sure you want to?" Marcus asked as he looked me over before we walked down the aisle. "Yes, of course I want to get married. Marcus, I love him with all my heart and have been waiting for this day to come ever since he asked me to marry him." I said as I turned to Marcus and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Omg, that was the last kiss I will get with you being Maddie Butler. Maddie why did you have to grow up so quick. I don't like you being the one to get married." Marcus said as he walked me to the door leading to where everyone sat. "What! Marcus why don't you want me to marry him?" I asked before we stepped in. "Because Maddie, I don't want you to get your heart crushed by him. You are my baby sis and I have to give you away to someone else. Maddie please make sure he doesn't break your heart." Marcus told me with tears brimming in his eyes. "Hey Marcus, don't cry I will always be your little Maddie and baby sis. Whether my last name is Butler or not. I will forever be a Butler. Ok?" I asked/told him right before the doors opened. And the last thing he said to me, before walking me down the aisle, was "Ok, you'll always be a Butler!"

That was the moment I looked up and my eyes landed on the one person that always made me feel like a kid again. My future husband.