Part 19: Kat's House

Dans POV
We were at the tube on our way to Kat's house. My stomach was tied in knots. But I mean who could blame me? I was about to see a girl who fucked the love of my life and got pregnant. I know that he doesn't have feelings for her but... She is having his baby. What's going to happen? Is he going to live with her to support it? Honestly I would have never expected things like this from Phil. I didn't even know he wasn't a virgin. I mean I am obviously not. Well... I haven't been with a girl but I've been with 4 different guys... Including Chris... But Phil doesn't need to know about that... It's not important... Right? All of this is getting my head jumbled up. I was so worried he's going to leave me. Why would he stick around? I'm just a ordinary boring waste of space and he's a amazing ball of sunshine dust and he just makes my heart fly out of my chest when he smiles . Gah I sound like a phan shipper. Well I kinda am if you think about it. Phil trash #1 over here... I haven't thought about suicide in a while but... If Phil leaves me... I don't see a point... Phil taps my shoulder as we are at our stop. I take a deep breath and walk out. Here goes nothing.