Part 18: What Now?

Phil's POV
I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes.  Me and Dan fell asleep in each other's arms on the floor last night.  I rubbed my tired eyes and picked Dan up carrying him into his bedroom.  He surprisingly didn't wake up considering he is a very light sleeper. I hopped in the shower and didn't notice the cold water hitting my back as I thought.
What now?
I was a soon to be father.  I had always wanted a kid but not this way.  I wanted a kid with the one I love. And that was Dan.  I got out of The shower and got dressed and made a bowl if cereal waiting for Dan to get up.  I was lost in my thoughts and nearly had a heart attack when two arms were around my waist.  "Dan!  Jeez you almost killed me! " I playfully punched his shoulder.  "I'm sorry babe. " He then sat between my legs his back against my chest as I snaked my arms around his waist kissing his head.  We sat there like that till he spoke up.  "Phil...  We need to talk to her in person.  Figure this out. " I was shocked.  That's not something he would say.  "If that's what you want we can.  You don't have to go." He looked up at me with his adorable chocolate brown eyes "No I want to go.  This is important to you so it's important to me. " I pecked him on the lips.  "Okay I'll text her" I pulled out my phone and sent her a text.
To: *Kat*
Hey we need to talk asap.
From: *Kat*
Oh finally changed your mind Philly? 😉😏
To: *Kat*
Obviously not.  We need to talk about the kid.  Dans coming.  Just pick a day.
From: *Kat*
Fine today at 4:00
"Were meeting her at 4:00 today. " he looked at me with a anxious look.  "Okay. "

Phil And Dans Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें