Part 14: Scratches

Dans POV
After lubing up my dick I walked in on Phil moaning his fingers pumping inside of him, palming himself I almost didn't want to stop him. The image was enough to give me a full on boner. I walked up to him grabbed his hands put them above his head. I started kissing his chest going down sucking on his navel hearing him moan like a kitten. "Dan... Please.. Ah.. " Phil whispered in between moans. Clawing his nails down my back. "What baby? " I teased knowing what he wanted. "I want you inside me daddy.. I want your big cock pounding into my ass... I don't want to be able to walk... " my dick twitched at him calling me daddy. I smirked saying "I didn't know you had a daddy kink you little slut. " I lifted his legs up onto my shoulders lining my cock with his hole. "are you ready for this? " I said teasing his hole with my dick. "Yes daddy.. " he moaned trying to fuck me himself. I slowly pushed my dick in feeling his tight walls against my throbbing dick. "Do you want me to move? " I really didn't want to hurt him knowing this was his first time. "please... Please daddy.. I..ah! " he didn't have time to finish as I slammed into him repeatedly. Angling myself trying to find that bundle of nerves. Phil screamed arching his back. "Right there... Oh! " I started slamming into his at that very spot hitting his prostate with every thrust. "You dirty little slut... Teasing me like that... Getting me hard... " I was panting. I was on the edge. I grabbed Phil's cock pumping him to every thrust. "Baby... I'm gonna cum daddy.. I'm gonna.. Oh! Dan!! " I looked at Phil as he cummed on his stomach just the sight brought me to the edge as I cummed into my boyfriend. I thrusted a few more times getting slower riding out my orgasm. I slid out of him. Seeing his gaping hole my cum leaking out. I put my mouth up to it gathering my cum then quickly opened Phil's mouth dripping the liquid on to his tongue. He swallowed in greedily. I got beside him pulling the duvet over us cuddling him as we both fell asleep.