One Hale of A Bath

Derek sat through the pack meeting as normal, itching for the damn thing to just be over. Yes, he was the one to schedule and plan the meetings but that didn't mean he wanted them. They were a necessary evil if you will.

See, the thing is, Derek had a specific routine. He'd wake up, work out, go about whatever it was that he had to do for the day, and before he went to bed he would run a nice hot bath. Yes, Derek Big Bad Alpha Hale took baths. He preferred them over showers, always has. He loves the feeling of being covered by the hot water, it slowly relaxing all of his muscles, it was his favorite part of the day.

The meeting went about as usual, everyone saying their goodbyes and bounding out of the small apartment Derek had decided to get after receiving one too many complaints about the loft not being 'a good enough place for anyone to live'.

He waited until everyone was in their cars and gone before heading into his bathroom and turning on the water. He messed with the temperature for a while before getting it exactly how he wanted. He pulled off his shirt and sweatpants walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to get a glass of wine. Walking back into the bathroom he set the wine glass down on the sink and opened up a cupboard that he had filled with different bath type things. Bubbles, bath bombs, bubble bars, you name it.

"I never pictured you as a bath guy." Derek turned around to see Stiles sitting on the sink sipping at the glass of wine he poured. "Or a wine guy."

"I thought you left." Derek said.

Stiles nodded. "I forgot my laptop. You should use that one." He said pointing to a pink and white bubble bar. "It's my favorite."

Derek raised his eyebrows at the younger boy before turning back toward the cupboard and grabbing the bubble bar.

"Would it be totally weird and inappropriate if I asked to join you...?" Stiles asked softly his gaze set on the tub, not looking up at the wolf.

"Yes." Derek replied breaking the bubble bar into piece putting some of it in the tub, setting the rest on the counter he spoke again. "But I'm not gonna stop you."

Stiles snapped his gaze toward the other as Derek took the glass from his hand. "Seriously?" He asked.

Derek shrugged going to shut the water off. "You can either join me or leave?"

Stiles didn't hesitate to push himself off the sink and pulled his shirt over his head. Derek chuckled at him pulling his boxers off and getting in.

"Fuck." Stiles muttered under his breath making Derek smirk.

"You gonna be okay over there?"

Stiles nodded frantically, tripping over himself trying to make his way to the tub. They sat facing each other in silence, their legs rubbing against each other, Stiles pushed the bubbles around as they floated on top of the pink tinted water.

"I didn't think this would be so weird." Stiles said.

Derek snorted. "Oh, really?"

Stiles poked Derek in the leg with his foot. "You know what I mean. We're just like staring at each other."

"Then stop staring."

"What do you normal do in here?"

"I relax."

Stiles nodded. "I normally listen to music."

"Do you play with toys too?" Derek joked.

Stiles gaped at him. "That's a great idea!" He laughed.

Derek rolled his eyes. "Turn around." He said softly sitting up a little.

Stiles didn't bother arguing. "You're bathtub is huge."

Derek hummed in response as he started washing Stiles' back with a washcloth. "It's not that special."

Stiles let out a noise as Derek washed his back. "Don't ever stop doing that." He said hearing Derek laugh.

They spent the good majority of the time just talking about random things. Sighing, the pale boy decided he should probably get home and went to get out of the tub. Stiles being Stiles though managed to slip and land directly on top of Derek.

"I'm so sorry." Stiles rushed out right after. Derek just stared at the younger boy. "Okay...I'm gonna...before you kill me." He started to push himself off of Derek, the alpha's hands grabbing onto his wrist to stop is movements. "I-I didn't mean to Derek. Really." Stiles said, his heartbeat picking up as he felt himself sitting on top of Derek's dick making himself grow hard.

Derek pulled Stiles closer to him pressing his lips against the others. Stiles soon matching Derek's movement whining as he pulled away. "You should get home." He said huskily.

"Fucking tease."

Derek pecked the others lips again helping him get out of the tub, not mentioning Stiles' hard on.

--

A few weeks past and neither Stiles nor Derek brought up what had happened. They went about their day to day lives as if it never happened.

Lydia dragged Stiles into 'Lush' so she could buy more bubble bars for herself making Stiles smile as he thought of Derek. Stiles grabbed one of the bath bombs and paid for it before Lydia finished choosing what she wanted.

At the pack meeting later that night Stiles sat anxiously. He wanted it to end. He wanted to talk to Derek. During the meeting Derek glanced at him almost as if he was asking 'you okay?' getting a smile in return.

The meeting ended after what felt like hours to Stiles. He sat there waiting for everyone to walk out before pulling the bath bomb from his backpack and handing to Derek. Derek smirked shaking his head.

"If you tell anyone in the pack about this, I swear to god."

Stiles laughed. "I won't ruin your tough guy mojo. Promise."

--

Derek ended up taking fewer and fewer baths by himself and more with Stiles. After meetings, trainings, just when the younger male showed up with no other explanation besides. "I wanted to take a bath."

The two got much more comfortable with each other. Stiles eventually growing the balls to just sit in between Derek's legs with his back pressed to the wolf's chest. Derek didn't seem to mind either. Sometimes he would trail his fingers across Stiles' skin, going from one mole to the next, sometimes he'd wrap his arms around the other and press soft kisses behind his ears or to the back of the neck. The two would end up making out more times than not before they got out of the tub neither taking it any further than that.

Derek asked Stiles to dinner eventually which in reply he got "Can we bathe after?" which just made the wolf laugh.

The pack was confused when they first started seeing the two polar opposites together but started to warm up to it after a few weeks.

Isaac was the one to find out about their nightly bath and laughed because "I just can't picture Derek taking a bath". He originally believed Derek did it to please Stiles but overheard Derek bugging the younger to hurry up because 'I want to take our bath now' not knowing Isaac had been in the kitchen.

Scott found out too. It was Stiles' fault. He dragged his friend to the mall to get more bath supplies and Scott demanded and explanation.

Derek threatened them both.

Throughout their relationship Derek's favorite part of the day changed slowly. Before all this started his favorite part of the day was taking his nightly bath. Then it changed to taking his nightly bath with Stiles. Now, it's after the bath. When the two are lying in bed, Stiles so relaxed he had been falling asleep on top of Derek in the tub. When his breaths were even and his face was relaxed and he always ended up needing to be closer to Derek. Needed some type of contact with the wolf. That was Derek's favorite part of the day.