How to Keep Your Alpha Happy

Derek POV

I listened to Cora tell me all about her trip over the phone. She was spending the summer in Italy for some internship she managed to get. She spent forever telling me all about the area and how excited she was to be there. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Well, I have to go. Early morning tomorrow. I'll call you soon." She sang. "I love you, big brother."

"I love you too, Cora."

I sighed setting my phone on the counter and opened the fridge. The pack was supposed to come over today for a bonding weekend and a small meeting. Scott and Isaac were in the living room doing who knows what as we waited for the rest of the pack to get here.

I heard Scott laugh loudly and Isaac respond with "What's so funny?"

"Stiles. He made some stupid blog online that he set to private so only he can read it and he's sending me his posts. He's writing about Derek."

"Derek? Why?" Isaac laughed.

"I don't know. He titled it 'How to Keep Your Alpha Happy' and so far he's listed every single way he can think of to annoy Derek. It's actually funny. Maybe I'll convince him to show us when he gets here."

Stiles is writing about me? In some stupid private blog? Why?

I walked into the living room making the two stop talking on the couch. Scott focused back on the message from Stiles and Isaac started flipping through channels on the TV.

----

The pack all arrived around the same time as normal, the pizza's already on the way. Stiles walked in with his nose in his phone and his laptop wrapped in his arms with the charger dangling from his fingers. He let out a long breath through his nose like he was laughing before he sat on the floor and plugged his laptop in. He looked up at the pack with his dopey smile and blurted "So, what's the haps?"

"Don't say that." Jackson growled.

Stiles rolled his eyes turning his attention to me. "Sourwolf." He smirked. "Looking extra broody today."

"Shut up." I shot back.

"Awh, does this mean no cuddles during the movie?" He asked placing a hand over his chest in mock hurt.

I rolled my eyes going to answer the door when the bell rang. I heard Stiles following me. I knew it was him because he always hummed near me. It's annoying. I growled at him setting the pizza boxes on the counter.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Oh, nothing." He smirked wrapping his arms around me.

"Get. Off."

"You know you love my hugs." He said letting go. "Don't be such a sourwolf."

----

After the meeting I noticed Stiles typing away on his laptop. He kept glancing up at me and laughing. I watched him pick up his phone and type out a message before tossing it to the floor and continuing with his typing.

Scott snorted from the couch. "If you don't, I'll do it myself."

Stiles smiled to himself. "Already done."

"What are you guys talking about?" Lydia asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'll show you later." Stiles smiled, his typing not faltering once as the conversation went on.

"Is it what you told me earlier?" Isaac asked getting a nod from Scott.

"Oh my god! You told him!?" Stiles yelled, hands slamming down on his keyboard.