I Can't Sleep Without My Pillow

I had my first cheer competition of the season today!! My team got first in our division. Next weekend I'm traveling to Louisville, Kentucky Thursday night for another competition so I might have an early/late update.

Also, this is my 100th One-shot in this book!!

I want to thank everyone who reads, votes, and comments on these. Honestly, going into this I never imagined anyone would actually read these. I just like writing so I figured, why not. Now, I have not only over 200 followers(which OMG WOW) but 126K views on my one-shot book alone. THAT IS AMAZING. So, thank you all. I seriously appreciate it a lot. I love you guys so much.

Now I'll shut up. Enjoy my fluff for one-shot #100

Stiles walked into Derek's loft with grocery bags full of junk food. He set them on the counter and hummed to himself as he grabbed a glass from the cupboard.

"Oh go ahead, make yourself right at home." Derek said walking into the kitchen.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I could totally take these back to the store..." Stiles said pulling out a big bag or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

"Don't you dare." Derek said grabbing the bag from the pale boy making the other laugh.

"You're such a softie."

"Am not." Derek retorted opening the bag.

"Yes you are." Erica butted in as her and Boyd made their appearance.

"Catwomen!" Stiles yelled hugging the blonde. 

"Hey, Stilinkibitch." Erica smiled seeing the fake look of anger Stiles shot her.

"I'm so excited. The rest of the pack needs to get here right now." Stiles shook himself from his fake anger almost immediately.

"Why?" Derek asked.

"Because we haven't had a pack bonding in forever you old grump. This weekend is literally like the only thing I've looked forward to all week." Stiles said ripping the bag of candy from Derek's hand.

"Excuse me, I was eating those." 

"Excuse me, I paid for those." Stiles smirked. "Oh, here's your card by the way." He tossed Derek's credit card over to the wolf.

"Seriously? What the hell?" Derek said putting his card away and grabbing the bag back. "So technically I paid for this." 

Stiles shook his head pulling out the rest of the stuff he bought.

As Stiles grew more and more impatient the pack was sitting in Scott's living room devising a plan.

"We need to name it." Scott said.

"Why can't it just be Plan A?" Lydia asked.

"That's like majorly boring?" Liam replied.

"Plan 'make Sterek a reality' is a go." Isaac said. 

"That's stupid." Jackson added.

"Why are we even doing this anyways? They're practically together so I don't see why it matters?" Lydia questioned.

"Because they haven't actually admitted to each other their feelings and they're both to stubborn to make the first move." Scott said.

"So, we're going to help them."

"I don't think we need to help them. The last pack bonding they fell asleep on the couch cuddling. I think they'll be just fine." Jackson said.

"Shut up Jackson." Scott said getting up.