“How did you recognize me” I questioned while rolling the back.

“Well , your hair is exactly the same since the last time I’ve saw you and you’re still short. Although I wasn’t exactly sure so I called your name out and it was actually you. I would of looked retarded if it wasn’t” he said before laughing.

“I am not short! I actually grew” I shouted while throwing the ball at his face and failing miserably.

He shook his head while chuckling, “You still can’t aim for your life”.

I glared at him as he rolled the ball back.

“You just look so much more...” I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Hotter” he said while interrupting me.

I laughed, “Yeah I guess you can say that too but you look more mature now”

“So how long have you and Henry been going out for?” he asked.

“It’s Harry and for a about a week or so” I said as a smile immediately came to my face.

“There’s no shocker that you’re taken but I didn’t think it’d be with him” he said with a raise eyebrow.

A part of me wanted to become offended but it isn’t something I haven’t heard already.

“Yeah, everyone says that” I said while pushing the ball.

“I mean, he just doesn’t look like your type of guy” he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Enough about me, have you been seeing anyone lately?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Nope, not at all” he chuckled.

“That’s unbelievable; the girls here will start swooning over you in no time”

“If you say so, although I have an eye on someone” he said with a grin.

Harry’s POV

“I don’t fucking like him and I don’t want her around him” I growled.

“Let us meet him first, then we’ll decide about the type of person he is” Louis suggested while glancing down at his phone and then back up at me.

“Yeah, we should at least give him a chance first” Niall included.

I guess they are partially right but I still don’t fucking like him. His name and face just doesn’t go together at all. His name just throws me off from trying to remember where I’ve seen him before and it pisses me off.

“Yeah , we can give him a chance but what if he is playing us the whole time” Liam said with a raise of an eyebrow.

“Finally someone who’s on the same page as me” I praise Liam. He was always the smartest one of us all.

“What if he has schizophrenia or some shit?” Niall said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Then that means we’re fucked” I said while throwing my hands up in the air.

I don’t want to give him a chance but if it would make London happy then I might consider it.

I reached in my pocket and unlocked my home screen. I wasn’t paying attention in class so I might as well occupy myself with something.

To: London

Hey babe ;)

I glanced down at my phone as I waited for her to respond.