Chapter 24

Please comment and vote! Especially comment! I love reading them :)

Three updates in one day!!!! WOOO!!!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was five days after Edward's visit and Logan had yet to call off the wedding. And Sebastian was losing his patience.

"May I ask when you're to call off the wedding lady Logan?" Sebastian asked for the thousandth time as he served their lunch.

"I will, Sebastian! Stop pestering me!" Logan snapped.

Sebastian bowed. "My apologies, my lady."

"Stop calling me that!" Logan was in a foul mood. There was no easy way to go about this. Couldn't he understand how difficult it was?

Ciel and Kimberly looked at eachother worriedly. Kimberly understood how Sebastian felt. She'd be pressuring Ciel to call it off if the date was so close.

"Edward's mother is taking me wedding dress shopping today. I'll tell her then." Logan announced.

"Shall I or Kimberly accompany you?"

"I'd like if you would, Sebastian. Besides you need to drive the carriage."

"Very well my lady."

"Stop calling me that!!"

*time skip *

Sebastian helped Logan out of the carriage when they arrived at the bridal shop. Edward's mother, Margaret, was already there.

"This is it." Logan took a deep breath and stepped into the shop. Margaret immediately went to her and hugged her.

"Theres my future daughter in law!" The elder woman grabbed Logan by the jaw, turning her head from side to side. "You're so pale!"

Logan let out a nervous laugh. Sebastian stood behind Logan, standing at attention.

"Who's this man?" Margaret asked. Looking Sebastian over.

"He's the head butler at the estate." Logan replied.

"I see." The older woman looked from Logan to Sebastian and back again suspiciously. "You're loyal to my son, right?"

"What a silly thing to ask! Hes just a butler. I would've brought my personal maid but she cant drive the carriage and someone had to be in charge of the household chores."

"Very good! Now lets find that dress!"

Hours went by and Margaret had put her in about every dress in the store. Sebastian stood to the side, keeping his mouth shut despite wanting to announce it himself.

"Lady Brooke Im sorry but I cant marry your son." Logan said as she took off the frilly headpiece the elder put on her.

"What!? Thats absurd! Your parents agreed to the betrothal. They would be ashamed of this talk! Youre marrying my son!"

"I am not. It doesnt matter what my parents did in the past. I wont marry him. Continue with the wedding if you like but there wont be a bride." Logan said as she went into the changing room and took off the pastry-like dress.

"You're going to elope with your butler arent you!!"

Logan smirked, knowing that she couldnt be seen through the curtain seperating them. "Thats not any of your business either way."

Logan left the dressing room. "Come on Sebastian. I want to go home."

"You are not leaving!! You are marrying my son!!" Margaret shouted and grabbed her arm harshly.

Logan froze. "Release me. Now."

"You're a child. This is not your decision. You will marry my son even if you show up in rags."

"I turn 18 the day before the date you set. And since my parents are dead I cannot legally marry until I'm 18. And because i will be 18 i will be an adult." Logan smirked. "You cant force me to marry. And as you know my brother is the queens guard dog. It would be a shame if she learned about this little incident wouldnt it."

"You wouldnt dare." The woman growled.

Logan looked at the Lady with a smirk, pulling her arm away. "You dont think so? Im not the same person I used to be Margaret. I wouldnt push your luck."

Logan walked out of the store, closely followed by Sebastian. But instead of riding in the back, Logan insisted on riding next to Sebastian in the driver's seat. To which he allowed.