Chapter .6

Liam POV

Louis get your ass off me! I yelled,because well I should probly tell the story. Me and Louis Harry Niall were all having a nice movie day wipe Lizzie went out to meet a friend, and we got bored so we went in the back to do something,

Well Harry had this stupid idea that Louos doggie piles on me,well he may seem all sweet and cuddly,but he ways like 100 pounds I could not breath Niall ways less then him and Niall eats a lot and I mean a lot.

I'm home! I heard Lizzie yell,I shot up out of the poison I was on,and talked her,wipe hearing Louis saying ow,Woops I may have made him fall,but Lizzie is more important than Louis.

Lizzie how did it go I missed u!!! I missed you two Liam and I made one friend,named Hannah! She is sweet and in love with Niall, after she said that Niall came running threw the living room and was running from....Harry? Oh my lord what did Niall do this time,

HARRY! I yelled,he turned around and gave me 'will exsolain later' look and I nodded. LIAM! I heard Louis yell oh shit I'm in trouble. Lizzie might be so confused right now but who fucking cares I'm going to kill Louis or he is going to kill me what ever one.

Lizzie POV

I was on my to Starbucks because I need a friend to hang out with,I'm not comparing with Liam but they are so annoying. So I went in and I found this girl about my age, with a 1D sweatshirt on,I'm guessing she is a fan.*Note my sarcasm*.

Hello,I tapped on her shoulder,she looked annoyed then it all changed her face Brittend. H-hi m-m-my n-name is h-Han-Hannah. She stutter out

Hi Hannah I'm- I know who you are!! U are Liam James Payne. Girlfriend! OMG omg!

Wo,calm down.please?

Okay,well can u be friends with you? I think she might have no friends so I said yes. YAS! I was like that in the inside because I need a friend to hang out with and not the other dumb ass boys.

So are u a Directiner I asked her. She shaved her head yes. Now all I need to do is ask her if she really wants to be my friend or is she is using me for popularly.

Hannah? I asked her. Yes Lizzie? Do u really want to be my friend? She nodded yes. And now I was happy.

I was finally home, I'm home! I yelled and Liam came in and talked me and Louis yelling OW I don't know why and I don't want to know why, and then Niall was getting chasted by..Harry? Wow I wonder what Niall did this time.

And Louis suddenly yelled Liam's name, I was going to ask Liam what the hell is going on but it was to late they went running off with Harry chasing Niall and Louis chasing Liam. Wow

I went back to my room but I got yanked back bye a boy and I got scared I was going to yell for help but he hit me with something and then everything went black.

Guys so sorry for late updates just have been busy! And Lizzie Mary June is being played bye Jennifer Lopez