Chapter.5

What she wore to the consert

Lizzie POV

I was texting the real Liam Payne?! Is that why he followed me?! This can't be true! Because to be honest I'm a Directioner, I lison the there music and once I went to there consert.

Hi Liam , I said to him. Because why not he might thing I'm some crazy fan. Well I am a fan but u know

Hello,love come sit for our diner. Liam said. Sure! I replied.

So after we were done eating he asked me something I did not expect.

Lizzie Marry June. Will u be my girlfriend. I was shocked but then I said, I would love to Liam but how did u know my middle name?

Yes! And I have my ways June! Well the watch your back Payne. I said to him in a joking way. He just laughed.

Then he had to go to his consert. I was a little said but that is his job. So I went to go and talk to Lou about everything. But first I need to tell Niall and Louis and Harry

Liam POV

She said yes boys! Niall Harry Louis she said yes! I was currently running around telling everybody that she is mine and only mine. So then Niall just shrugged and begin eating again. Man that boy can eat!

Then there was Harry who just been Harry and pouted because he apparently called Debs on Lizzie. So I was a little angry but the I thought he won't have a chonce because she is mine.

Louis was being himself said congrats then he said something I wish he had not said. Now be careful Liam I don't want any small little payneos running around. I lought And shook my head because of how childish he is being.

But then Paul said. Time to go boys chap chap!

Okay Paul! All of us yelled, so than we went on stage

We were almost done with singing when we had one more song to do. That is called " they don't know about us"

People say we shouldn't be together To young to know about ever but I say they don't know what they're talk talk talking about. When I sang my part I was looking for Lizzie. Untill I found her right in frunt of my face.

The girl I fell in love with is right here.