chapter 2

I saw them, they were mascular and their eyes were in rage they were after mamma.

"stay here Annie, don't move" she stood up and smiled weakly while a tear slipped down her cheek...

I screamed only to realise it was dream, I would never forget that night.

I was afraid to sleep, if i did i would only feel more guilt, my mother was the only one who loved me for me, not for my size or my face, she would be the only person to tell me I'm not to change for anyone.

My father used to be loving and caring and honest believe that, but that night just change everything. He was broken and turned a alcoholic. It was his escape.

I would detach my self from people because of my insecurities and i go to high school.

Beep

Time for the jail again, I groaned.

Why did we have to go to school, it is just about popularity and rich family.

My phone shook me out of my thoughts.

Uggghhh who was texting me so early oh i almost forget i don't have any friend.

I'll soon reach
- Aunt Maine

Aunt manie is my favourite aunt, she always would love me like i was her own daughter better than my father. Speaking of the devil .

"Whore it's time to get your fat ass through the damn door"

Sigh

"Coming Dad"

He was my father but not my dad .

I checked the time 7:45
Shit i only have 10 minutes to get ready.

"Bye" i muttered

I ran to school because i only have 2 minutes until the bell rings.

I reached the school grounds i was already late so i ran to my locker.
Only to bump into someone i would regret meeting.

"Ohh looks it is fatty" Bryan says out loud
I heard Snickers around me.

I mutter a sorry before running with tears beaming in my eyes.

I didn't even bother to go to class.
There is nowhere to hide in this school except the bathroom cliché i know.

I checked all the stalls and they were empty. I took out my only friend that won't leave me. A razer blade.

One slash
Two slash
"Stop! " a girl shouted.
I froze with the razer in my hand my whole body was numb.
"Joe-ann"

I was afraid to face the girl in fact the world.

The girl came infront of me and hug me.
This feeling is weird but also soothing.
I just started crying into her cardigan.

It felt like i was crying for hours but it was less.

The girl trace her hand over my cuts and bruises. I tried my best not to scare her. I saw something flash in her eyes but too quickly to catch.
"Why do you do this? " the girl asked with curiosity.

"And why do you care" it sounds bitchy but she just came and feel like i would tell her everything.

"Because i do" thats all she says before she left leaving me confused

*********
Author note

Sorry i left you hanging
This chapter is short but more is to come.

I will update again later today .
Love you guys 😘😘😊