Chapter 8-the past life

I couldn't sleep because of how my past is getting more unbearable to hide , i am just depressed and use gang life to deal with it , i can't go back down the road

1 and a half year ago*

I was walking home from school , i was at the library finishing up my home work . i heard a gunshot, but it was near, i walked up faster and hid behind a garbage can, i wanted to cry.

what if they find me, I'm going to die, at least i won't have to be depress anymore. I looked through a hole in the fence and saw some people in black and a tattoo on their backs that said , "the refuges" oh shit, it's a gang, their going to find me, i got up and was about to run away but being clumsy, i had trip over a garbage bin, they were over me with guns in their hands.

Their boss Kaleb told me to get up and point his gun at me.
He smirked

"How much did you see" he asked

"Nothing much really, but just see you shot a guy in his mouth and see you with guns" i said calmly, these guys can't see fear in my eyes or they are going to feel Almighty.

He ran his hands on the hem of my hood and told me, if i join them, he won't kill me or hurt my family, he kissed me and i nodded, i needed the money.

Then the cops came, they gave me a gun and i grab my bag pack and run, it is the fastest i have ever run.

"Look out! " Kaleb shouted to me, i turned and saw a police with a gun ready to shoot, but i acted quickly and shot him in his hand and run but Kaleb killed him.

The other members ran before us and reached.....

Oh no, it's coming back, i need to find Kaleb.

A/N

I know that in the previous chapter you are wondering.

How Joe Ann became so violent , this is an inside of how she is
This is her past that can ruin her future

This is the surprise a sneak peak of joe Ann's past.
Most of you were saying why she always cry , she cries because of what she went throughshe is depress but she knows how to stand up for her self and you will be seeing more of her personality in the future

Ily 💕💕😇