Newfound Love

Y/n's POV

••Phone Ringing••

I answered my phone because it was ringing. I greeted the unknown person because I never check the caller ID.

-Hello...

-Hey... Wyd?? Chris asked.

-Nothing really... Why wassup?

-Just wanted to come chill with you cause I'm bored af & you make good company..." He said

-Out of all people you should know that I'm a very boring person... But you can come over though"

-Not really I enjoy being around you." He said

-I guess... When you coming?" I asked looking over the house a little bit

-In about 30 mins..." He answered

-Well see ya later I need to straighten up around the house a little bit."

-Aight bye..."

I hung up to get ready for our little chill session.

I was already dressed so all I had to do was the little bit of cleaning I needed to do which wasn't much because I keep everything up to par.

About 45 mins later I was done with & was just waiting on Chris. I sat in the living room on my couch channel surfing on the tv. While trying to find something good to watch I felt my phone vibrate. I had a message from Chris saying he was pulling up so I went to unlock the door & told him the door was open & returned to my previous location to continue on my search.

While watching some movie I heard my door opening then it was closed letting me know that Chris was finally here.

"What we watching??" He asked as he plopped down beside me on the couch giving me a Wendy's bag.

"This is why I love you bestie!!" I said with a big smile on my face. I love to eat & I'm not ashamed of it.

"Fat ass... Need to slow down" he said being funny

"Shut up light bulb head ahh..." I said

"I'm gone let you live with that this time but next time I'm gone flame yo ass!" He said laughing

"Blah-blah-blah... Shut up & eat your food before I do!" I told him while stealing some of his fries.

"Chill bruh damn... Can never have a decent meal around you!"

"Whatever you're disturbing me from my movie."

"What is this anyway?"

"Idk... It's a romantic movie though"

"Romantic huh? I can do better than a romance movie."

"Haha! What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means I could make a romance movie a reality..."