Playing Around

You & your lil boo thang Aug were just laying around the house all day long. You liked days like this because it was just you two chilling & having fun. But it could get boring sometimes.

Y/n's POV

I was laying across big heads back watching a movie with him. I lost interest in the movie once it started playing. I was trying to let him finish it because it looked liked he wanted to finish it, but being who I am I couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby I'm bored..."

"What you want me to do about it?" He said not caring that I was bored of this movie & wanted to do something else.

So I started poking Aug everywhere I could. I knew it was going to annoy him but I was bored so I didn't care. I continued on my poking spree for about 10 more seconds. Next thing I know I'm pushed onto the floor.

He thinks it's funny so I grabbed him by his long skinny ass legs & pulled him off the bed. I started laughing my ass off cause he looked at me like I had two heads.

"You think it's funny huh?" He asked me.

I nodded my head saying it was.

"What you gone do about it?" I asked.

He then got up coming towards me. I was not about to stick around to see what he was about to do to me.

<>

Aug's POV

Y/n quickly got up from the floor & ran out the room as I chased her ass down the hall & stairs. She threw down a broom thinking she could trip me or something but it didn't work. She ran through the kitchen & was headed towards the living room. I could tell y/n was getting tired because she was slowing down. Running was not her best friend right now.

Y/n stopped running & turned around walking backwards tiredly & out of breath.

"Aug I'm sorry..."

I smirked at her cause she knew I was gone get her ass. Every step I took towards her she took a step back.

"Why you backing up ma?"

"Gone about your business Aug!"

Y/n tripped & fell on the couch so I took this as my opportunity.

__________________________
Part 2 or nah??

-Vote & Comment
-Please tell me what you think!

Thanks,

Creshiia_😘