Dancing of His Heart

(Dedicated to @MelForver, no I did not foget!! I said I was going to dedicate a chapter you, and I don't break promises!(: <3333)

"I Love you."

Was in the bottom of the frame.

I see as Zayn's golden eyes read every word, his glittery form  tears.

"H-Harry what.." He slowly says, his lips look so kissable. I can't contain myself.

I lean towards him and lock one of my hands over his, and the other one over the frame.

I've always wanted to do this.

I stare intently into his honey eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes. The eyes one would visualize only in thier dreams.

"Zayn I love you." I whisper to him.

I bring my lips to his tender ones, making me feel such a sensation  inside me. This was a kiss like no other, I gently want to explore more of his mouth but I'm not granted access, and I'm left hanging when Zayn pulls away from me.

"Z-Zayn i'm so sorry.." I whisper in a low tone, the warm tears running down my pale cheeks.

What was I thinking?

Zayn brings one of his smooth, baby like hands to my cheek.

I close my eyes, his touch overwhelming my body. I gently look up, and he's staring at me and smiling his angelic smile.

"Zayn.." I murmur, feeling that his name was to precious for my mouth to be saying.

"Harry  it's okay.." He pulls away from me and heads towards the room door, opening it for me. 

I don't want to leave him alone. I plead to him with my eyes. I feel them bleak due to him pulling away from our kiss.

Zayn looks at me for a while, he tries to say something but can't

"Zayn, could I stay up here with you?" I ask him, I feel him twitch. as he looks to the ground I bring my hand to his chin so he can look at me.

He's biting his lip.

He was my Zayn again.

"Okay Harry, but could you stay on that side, please?" He quietly hums, still biting his lip.

"Ok, I promise I won't hurt you." I say smiling at him, my heart skipping at him accepting  me to stay with him.

"I'm just going to take a quick shower." I tell Zayn, he only nods shyly.

That's what I adored about him his shyness.

As I go in the bathroom, I call out to zayn, "You look cute in my clothes."

~Zayn's POV~

"You look cute in my clothes." I hear Harry call from the bathroom.

I feel myself warmly blushing.

When I make sure Harry's in the shower, I grab the frame again, and sit on the end of the bed.

He loved me?

I want to ask him a billion questions when I hear the bathroom door click open. I quickly jump into the bed and cover myself with the comforter, and pretend to be asleep.

"Aww I know you arn't really sleeping." Harry pecks the tip of my nose.

I open my eyes and see him smiling widely, his dimples in full show.

Oh how I had missed those.

Harry makes his way to the other side of the room, he lays on the cold floor. I feel quilty.

"Harry.." I begin to say but Harry finishes the sentence.

"It's okay Zayn, I don't mind sleeping here." Harry gets back into his sleeping position, his hands behind his back.

I can't stop starring at him, his curls dampped, and his face so clean and gleaming.

I feel Harry get red.

"Oops forgot to turn off the lights." He say nervously, and gets up.

He switches the light off. The room completely pitch dark, making me shutter. I really didn'y like the dark, it made me feel unsafe.

I hear as Harry rumbles back to the floor.

I can't go to sleep, I feel the dark as a burden above my shoulders. I shake within the bed covers.

"Zayn are you okay?" I hear Harry talk in a sleepy voice.

"Harry I'm scared." I say quietly.

I hear him slwly head towards the bed, getting in beside me.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." harry warmly whispers.

"Thank you Harry." I say quietly, too nervous to get any closer to him.

"If you want you can place your head on my chest, it'll help me stay warmer." Harry gleams into the dark.

I slowly make my way closer to him, and place my head onto Harry's chest.

I hear his heart beating at a steady rythmn.

Harry brings one of his hands down over my back, his grab tight but not controlling.

"I just want to protect you zayn." He says placing his chin above my head. 

I in hale his warm aroma. Bringing back so many memories.

I felt safe with him.

"Remember when we used to read Dairy of Wimpy kid?" I get startled by Harry's giggle.

I had thought he had already fallen asleep.

But i can't help my self but giggle with him. Of course I still rememberd.

"Yes, and how you would always make that silly face and those hand gestures." I try to make the gestures but feel foolish when I remember He can't even see since it's completely Dark.

"I can see you doing the gestures Zayn, but I obviously did them better." Harry luaghs his gorgeous laugh.

I hit him playfully, and hold on to him closer.

"Owiie Zayn, that hurt." He curls in closer to my hair.

I had missed him so much.

I feel my eyelids heavy, and yawn into his warm chest.

 I drift to sleep to the dancing of his Heart.