I Wish I Knew The Answer

I had such a wonderful time with Harry yesterday. I never wanted it to end. I couldn't wait to see him today again. I was headed to my shared office when I saw Marcel.

He was weeping quiet tears. His hands on his face and his glasses to the side.

What happened? Why was Marcel crying? I didn't like seeing him in this state, it made me want to cry.

"Marcel what's wrong?" I said worried running up to hug him.

"V-Veronica...." He said barely being able to speak.

"What's wrong sweety, you can tell me." I said holding his chin.

"I-it's t-that Mr. T-Tomlinson s-said h-he w-was g-going t-to f-fire m-me b-beacuse h-he t-thougt I w-was s-stupid s-since I s-stutter t-to m-much." He began to sob even harder.

What? I felt my heart breaking Johnny was a total Jerk, an idiot. A stupid son of a...

"What? What a stupid son of a... Marcel you are not dumb, you are the complete opposite, you are sweet, intelligent, and so adorable." I was holding back tears how could Johnny tell Marcel this.

"T-thank y-you." Marcel said wipping away his last tears.

"You know what?" I said

"w-what?" Marcel said smiling now.

"I'll help you! You can come over to my place with Daisy and we can practice speech, so you can stop stuttering." I said hoping he'd agree with the idea.

"R-really, y-you'd h-help m-me? He said his eyes glowing.

"Of course, we'll show that Jerk, and to be honest.. I always found your stuttering cute." I said getting a bit pink.

Marcel cheeks grew red. I hope I hadn't embarrassed him too much.

~

Soon Marcel and I were heading to lunch, but this time Liam decided to join us. I felt a bit awkward. Liam could easily find out I was Zayn.

"H-hi L-Liam." Marcel told Liam.

"Hey guys I wanted to join you, I usally eat with Harry, Louis and Niall but my lunch was switched to this time, is that okay?" Liam asked smiling.

Liam was always like the daddy of the group, he was the most responsible and sweetest one.

"Y-yes!." Marcel, Obviously fond of Liam.

----Two weeks later----

Two weeks had passed, and Marcel had been coming every day to Daisy and my place for his speech lessons, and had almost become stutter free. I was so proud of his progress.

Today Daisy was going to be out of the house, she was going over to a friend's who was hosting a party. I didn't know the girl but Daisy was really close to her and said she was going to be home late.

I didn't mind, Marcel was going to be here soon.

"I'm going to be back late, so don't wait for me, and by the way, don't have too much fun with Marcel." Daisy winked.

I bite my lip from Daisy's tease.

"Don't be silly Daisy, he's only a workmate." I said, not completely true.

"Oh really? Well I see the way his eyes glow when he sees you, and lets say you have something special going on with your face when you see him too."  Daisy smirks. 

"Daisy stop it!" Did Marcel's eyes really  glow when he saw me? I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Daisy laughs at my response. "Well toddles my love, see yeah tommorrow." She kisses my cheek and leaves.

I sit on the couch still thinking about  what Daisy said.

"Knock, Knock." I hear on the door. Marcel is here! 

I go to the mirror in the living room to make sure everything is in place. I have my hair down in soft waves, and am wearing a little black tank top with silver shorts. Hey it gets hot in Hollywood.

I open the door.

I'm astounded from what I have infront of me.

Marcel looks completely different he's wearing a dark blue button up, denim skinny jeans, and doesn't have his glasses with him.

He looks... he looks so handsome.

"Hey Veronica." He says with a big smile his hands behind his back like the time he bought me the daisy.

"H-hi Marcel." I say still impressed with his new look.

He goes in, still hiding his hands behind his back.

"Where are your glasses?" I say, a bit nosey

"Oh I w-was just trying contacts today." He says looking down at the ground smiling. This boy obviously doesn't know he's beautiful since he always smiles at the ground.

"V-veronica, I bought you this." Marcel says standing up to be infront of me.

Without my heels he's so much taller than me, he's even taller than Harry.

Marcel holds out a little pink box. My favorite color as Veronica.

"Oh Marcel you shouldn't have!" I say grabbing the box and smiling at him.

"Open it." He whispers.

I gently open it to reveal a beautiful gold neckalce with the letter V in a heart. It's so magical, I feel like crying.

"C-can I put it on you? Marcel says a bit shy.

"Of course!" I say leading him to the mirror in the living room.

I stand right in front of it with Marcel behind me. We both look at our reflection.

Marcel takes my hair with one hand, pushing it to the side his hands leaving goosebumps on my exposed back. He unclaspes the neckalce bring it to my neck and closes it. Falling perfectly on my chest.

I grab the heart.

"Marcel it's so beauitful." I say still holding on to the necklace.

"Not as beautiful as you." Marcel says grabbing my chin and leaning in to kiss me. His lips are so soft. I lean in responding to his kiss. The kiss sends vibrations to my body. They are not kisses like Louis's. Marcel's kiss is not with lust, or tongue, it's with pure love.

~Marcel's POV~

I lean in to kiss her. Her lips are amazing, so sweet. I pull her slowly closer to my body, not wanting to hurt her in any way. I then place my hand on her waist, I feel her shiver a bit. I never wanted this kiss to end. Her kiss was unmisssable.

~Veronica's POV~

Marcel places his hands on my waist, sending shivers up my body. This kiss, it felt so right but it also felt so wrong. I pull away from him

"M-Marcel." I beging to say.

"Shh..." Marcel places a finger on my lips.

"I just really wanted to kiss you V-Veronica. I wanted to know what it felt like" Marcel says looking straight at me

"How did it feel like?" I say a bit shy.

"It was my first real kiss, it felt magical."Marcel says smiling, his dimple showing more than ever.

Yes it was magical, I whisper to myself. I smile back at him.

"Well I'll be going, this was without a doubt the best class a guy can get." He smirks making me blush.

I push him a little, laughing with him.

He heads for the door, I walk behind him.

"Goodnight Veronica." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Goodnight Marcel." I say and he leaves. Looking occasionally back at me.

I walk inside and close the door, and sit on the floor. What's going on with me? What did I just let happen. Is this wrong? I didn't have the answer.

I wish  I knew the answer.