Chapter 13 "Revelations"

I sit across Yakako and Misaki-senpai awkwardly. The moment I arrived at Flame the next morning, I knew what I wanted to ask her – confront her, give her a piece of my mind and everything. Frankly though, I felt stupid that I was affected by this 'revelation' Natsume and I found out last night. I guess it was because I was, by far, one of Misaki-senpai's closest friends and I don't even get a word from all of this.

Misaki-senpai nonchalantly took a sip from her coffee. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" she asked, raising one pink eyebrow.

"Yes!" I snapped, trying not to sound upset, but clearly, I failed.

She raised two arms in the air, quite taken aback. "Alright, Miss Touchy!"

I glare at her for a moment, and then sighed. "Let's get back to the office," I suggested, standing up and placing the bill on the table.

I treated Yakako and Misaki-senpai to breakfast today hoping I could get something about the newly-found-out relationship about Misaki and this Andou Tsubasa. But, in the end, I couldn't go through with it. I mean, what am I supposed to say? "Hey, Misaki-senpai, I just wanted to know if you have an affair with the new vice president of Flame because I saw you kissing in the dark last night when Natsume and I went back to get the medicine for my Strawberry Disorder." No. Definitely not.

The three of us walk back to Flame in silence. I could feel Yakako's worried glances towards my direction, but tried to ignore them. Yakako's always been a worry wart. It was like she was some kind of mother that kept on looking out for the people around her. That was probably what I liked so much about her.

We were about to enter the elevator, when I accidentally bumped into an anonymous person.

"Sorry!" I said automatically, lifting my head. "I wasn't paying attention -" OH. MY. GOD. It was him!

Right before me Andou Tsubasa stood straight with his hands on his pockets looking down at me quizzically. He had an unusual star-shaped tattoo on his left cheek and wore a sky-blue wool hat together with his black tailored ensemble. My eyes narrowed. I mean, what guy has a STAR on his face? Is he gay or something? And I was pretty sure his hat was against the dress code, too.

"Oh, hiya, Kiddo!" he grinned, messing up my hair. I glare back at him, but he didn't seem to notice. "You're President's girlfriend, right? I'm Tsubasa Andou, Flame's new VP! Nice t'meet 'ya!" he introduced cheerfully extending a hand.

I debated for a moment if I should shake it or do some judo wrestling move at him. I decided on shaking it in the end – I didn't want to cause a scene and I didn't know any judo. "Sakura Mikan," I said grimly. "Nice to meet you, too."

With a final salute, Andou Tsubasa winks and walks away. I couldn't help but cast a sly glance at Misaki-senpai who was glued to where she was standing, blushing furiously. Well that oughtta prove something.

"I don't like him," I say subconsciously. "I can imagine him dozing off instead of working or something."

I spotted a sudden jolt of movement from the frozen Misaki. I smirked to myself. Bingo.

I continued, walking to the elevator. "And I think that hat of his is illegal."

Yakako nodded, pressing the buttons on the elevator. "Yes, I remember employees aren't supposed to be wearing those," she says quietly as she turns to Misaki. "And Mr. Hyuuga's pretty strict when it comes to attire." - Yakako looks at Misaki-senpai, as if thinking. - "That's why he fired Amane Rui, right? He was cross-dressing – Misaki-san?"

Misaki-senpai raised her head. "S-sorry, I was dozing off," she said quietly.

I pursed my lips, feeling a little guilty. I shouldn't have mentioned star-guy in a negative way. I mean, if anybody insulted Natsume in front of me, I'd definitely…