An Unforgivable Wish 9

I think this story is coming to a close, but not yet my friends! D': it cant be over! *sniff* anyways, I hope you like this one, because I did:) The song is so beautiful, the band is screamo, but its an acoustic song so if you don't like that kinda crap, I strongly encourage you to listen to it:)

____

My eyes took in nothing but the cracked ceiling. “Stark, baby! How’s my favorite whore doing?” Not noticing that Kevin had entered the room, I continued to stare unseeingly at the ceiling. Kevin waved a hand in front of my face, but still under the effects of drugs, I didn’t blink.

               “Oh, I see, you’re so out of it… I wonder how it would feel if you were limp?” Kevin licked his lips and started undoing his pants. I heard, but made no reaction to stop him. What does it matter anyways, this is all I’m good for.

               Once Kevin was finished, he breathed a kiss onto my lips and slammed the door behind him. I blinked and took in my surroundings, feeling the after affects of the drug. I winced as my lower back stung, “Fuck,” I groaned out loud.

               A knock on the door had me pulling on jeans, “What?” I yelled to the door. Jenson poked his head out from behind the door, his face holding a smile.

               “I see you’re in a good mood, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out,” he wiggled his eyebrows and I sighed while pushing a hand through my hair.

               “Why not,” I whispered as I pushed back the onslaught of tears. ‘Hanging out’ usually meant a quick fuck, but with Jenson you never know. I sighed and winced again as I stood up from the bed, Kevin really took it hard this time.

               Following Jenson out of Kevin’s bedroom, we made our way down the hallway. We stopped in front of his bedroom and I gritted my teeth, “After you,” Jenson licked his lips and watched me as I walked into his messy room.

               This wasn’t my first time that I’ve been here, and it certainly won’t be the last…

               “Thanks again, Stark. You’re a doll,” I ignored him as I limped out of his room. His door slammed behind me and I grimaced, it doesn’t seem like people care about be polite here.

               A few weeks ago, when I first showed up here, the only thing I’ve been doing is drugs and sex. The thing that is probably the most normal of my time spent here, is working out. Not only was it required by Kevin, but I actually enjoyed pushing myself to the point of exhaustion.

               “Stark, come make dinner, the guys are hungry,” I scoffed under my breath and limped towards the kitchen. I found Kevin and the rest of the guys lazing around the TV, beers in their hands. “Look at that! Stark get your ass over here!”

               Changing my direction, I instead limped my way towards the couch that Kevin was laying on, “Yea?”

               “Come ‘ere,” he patted his stomach and I bit my lip. Stretching out on top of Kevin, I shifted awkwardly. He groaned and placed a hand on my shoulder, making me move up and down, “God, Stark,” he panted and I froze when I felt his hard-on that was rubbing against my hip, “I didn’t know you were this desperate,” I clenched my teeth.

               “Fucking bastard,” I whispered under my breath as everyone around us laughed at me.

               He stopped abruptly, “What did you say?”I took in a shuttering breath when I realized he heard what I said.