An Unforgivable Wish 8

Hope you like it:) ---> Thats what his bike looks like(Hott;D)

___            

 “Are you sure, I could drop you off at your house?”

               He sighed and leaned his head against my back, “Thanks Stark, but I don’t think my parents would like for me to show up at the house on a motorcycle,” I nodded my head in agreement.

               “I guess I understand, why don’t I walk you to your street, and then I’ll leave you alone? I don’t want you to get raped or anything,” I trailed off as he lifted his head and leaned next to my ear.

               “That would be great, thanks,” he whispered, making his hot breath fan across my ear.

               Holding back a shiver, I got off of my bike and walked it to a nearby tree. “I’ll just leave this right here,” he smirked and crossed his arms.

               “What, why do you look like that?” I growled at him as he looked smugly at me.

               “Look like what? Like this?” he gestured to himself, “It’s just that, you were pretty protective of me tonight, I thought you didn’t like me,” he smiled and licked his lips.

               “Shut up, Lucas. Just because I was worried about you, doesn’t exactly mean that I like you. Anyways, I wouldn’t waste my time with someone like you,” I smirked and cocked an eyebrow. He frowned and looked away from me.

               “Well if I’m that revolting, why don’t you just go away, I’m fine walking myself home,” he snapped before he turned around and started walking away from me.

               I slapped myself on the forehead, I’m such an idiot! “Hold on Lucas,” I ran after him and tugged on his arm, “I’m sorry, I guess I just got angry,” he shook his head and continued walking.

               “That was such a great apology, I don’t know how to say accept it,” he laughed sarcastically and bit his lip.

               “Hey, I’m the only one who is allowed to be sarcastic here,” I grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face me. “I said I was sorry, what else do you want from me?”

               “I want you to be real and actually mean it, when was the last time you actually cared about something other than yourself?” I tilted my head in thought. He scoffed and tried to pull away from my grasp on him.

               “I guess, ever since I got out of juvie I don’t really think about anyone other than me. I mean, I’m the only person who actually cares about me anyways, no one ever stays long enough to show just how much they care,” I shrugged and tightened my hold on him.

               He stopped struggling and smiled sadly, “But don’t you see? I’ve only known you for a few days, and I already care about you. You have so many friends, but none of them are real, their just part of the mask that you wear,” I scowled and let go of his shoulder.

               “I don’t wear a mask, this is how I am, don’t ever forget that,” I growled in his face. Lucas pulled his teeth in between his teeth and took a deep breath.

               “Somehow I can’t believe that to be true,” he whispered.

               I laughed, “Well than I think it’s time for you to get a reality check,” I slammed my fist into the nearest tree, “And you know what, none of this would have happened, if you hadn’t interrupted the principal and I! Why can’t you leave me the fuck alone?” I yelled in his face.