An Unforgivable Wish 6

I think I want to change the title... I don\'t know, it\'s too much effort. hhahah:) Hope you like! <3

___

“Pst,” I rolled my eyes and continued to ‘pay attention’ to the teacher in the front of the classroom. I flinched when a ball of paper smacked me on the head, “Don’t you dare ignore me, you jerk! You’ve got some explaining to do!”

               Supposedly Lucas and I have more classes together, sadly. I clenched my teeth when another ball of paper slapped me on the face, except this one was slightly wet. “Oh gross!” I exclaimed. Standing up and turning to face him, I held back the urge to punch him, “I said leave me alone.”

               Lucas visibly paled and he bit his lip enticingly, “Sorry, I just thought we could be friends,” he whispered.

               Snorting, I plopped back into my seat, “I would never want to be friends with someone like you,” I said loudly so that everyone in the class could hear. Mrs. Grace cleared her throat awkwardly and called the class to attention.

               “You are an asshole. I don’t know who made you this way, but I’m going to find out what your big secret is,” Lucas’s hot breath fanned against my ear.

               I smirked and twisted in my seat to face him, “Baby, I was born this way,” I smiled and turned back around.

               Lucas groaned at my lame reference, “Seriously what’s your problem? One minute you can’t even stand the thought of me, and then you say things like that, like we’re actually friends! I don’t get you,” he whispered loudly.

               “Shut the hell up, didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?” I said jokingly. He scoffed and leaned away from my ear.

               “I can’t stand you,” my hands clenched underneath the desk.

               “Well than don’t fucking talk to me,” I growled and picked up my back pack from the ground. Without looking back, I left the classroom, despite Mrs. Grace’s complaints.

               “Hey Stark, what’s up my man? Nice part last weekend, right?” I slammed my fist into the unsuspecting kid and walked off without pause. “O-Okay, nice talking to you!” he yelled behind me.

               I swear this kid has been stalking me forever, it’s starting to piss me off, but he is a nice punching bag. “Stark, what the hell was that?” I groaned and quickened my pace.

               “Stark, stop and talk to me!” he let out a grunt of frustration, “Ryder!”

               I stopped abruptly, making Lucas crash into my back. “What did you call me?”

               He straightened his back defiantly and looked at me square in the face, “I called you Ryder, isn’t that your name?” I blinked in surprise at his outright boldness.

               “No, it’s Stark,” I took a threatening step towards him but he stood his ground. Taking another step towards him, Lucas faltered before taking a step backwards. I titled my head to the side and watched him as he swallowed nervously.

               I smirked and placed a hand against the locker to the side of him after taking another step towards him and making him bump into them. “W-What are you doing?” he stuttered, his blue eyes glancing nervously around the empty hallway.