Ella had the same shade of hair as April while his eyes were a notch brighter than hers. He had his hair spiked up and his face had such a strong structure, no wonder April fell for him hard. Henry on the other hand stood out like a sore thumb with his brown hair and brown eyes. His face structure was sharp as well, but he somehow made it work.....

Alex began to growl besides me and I rolled my eyes as he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, "Don't make me jealous in front of our people!?"

"Stop reading my thoughts then," I said out loud and they all smiled. I pecked his cheek and grabbed two pairs of hands before dragging them upstairs as our mates yelled. We all laughed and screamed when there were growls right behind us and as soon as we were on top, we all separated.

"Delilah.... You know you can't run forever...." Alex warned and I groaned. I could already feel my sides clenching as I imagined all the tickles I would get. Just as I was about to turn a corner, Mags frantic, but silent waving caught my attention. I ran to her and she pushed me into a room before quickly slamming the door close.

"They can just follow our scents!?" April whispered and I looked at her with wide eyes. They could!?

"Shhhh," was all she said and then led us to the closet. She moved some of the dresses to the side and then with expert fingers, pushed a small piece of the wall forward. A huge chunk of the wall quickly opened up and then from the dim light of the room I saw stairs twirling down.

"Woah!" Everyone but Mags breathed in astonishment and she laughed.

"Yeah I know. Now get in there! I hear them outside my door!"

And right on cue, I heard Alex's voice. "Girls. We know you're in there. Mags, just hand them over and we won't sent William in as well."

Mags eyes widened before she quickly stepped inside, moved the dresses back into place and then closed the wall with just a push of it just as I heard a door open.

We were enclosed in darkness and I could not see a thing in front of me. My hands went out, trying to feel where exactly the opening of the stairs were and then I felt something wet.

"Owww! You just poked my eye!" June hissed and I gasped.

"I am so sorry! I can't see a thing in here!"

"We'll keep your arms down. We will guide you through everything," she hissed in pain and I nodded. We all froze when we heard the men on the other side and then one by one -with me in the middle of course- we all went down the stairs.

Going down wasn't that hard. Even though I couldn't see, I could easily tell where the steps were by the echoes one of them made when they descended before me. Plus my hand trailing behind on the rail helped guide me. When the rail ended, I stopped and jumped when someone grabbed my hand and started to pull me somewhere else.

"Do you guys have some sort of night vision goggles I forgot to get?"

"Werewolf vision you silly." Someone responded and I nodded. Oh. Stupid weak human senses....

We stopped in the middle of the darkness and then I heard some grinding. Five seconds later, a huge chunk of the blackness disappeared, bringing in some light and I hissed. As we all stepped out into the light, I began to smell fresh air and wood so I guessed we were outside. My thoughts were confirmed once my eyes adjusted and I saw us on a side of the mansion I had never seen before.

"Umm guys..... I'm not suppose to be outside." I hissed as I slowly moved back into the darkness. I didn't get that far as my back hit something hard immediately and I turned around to see a wall. "Why did the wall close?! I have to get back!"

"Relax! Nothing is going to happen to us. Look, I can open it up and we can go back if you want," Mags sighed and went back to the wall. She looked at it for a second before pushing a brick and then the wall opened again. I sighed in relief and one by one, we all went back inside. We didn't waste a second more after the wall closed again before we started to run up the stairs again. By the time we were inside the closet, we were out of breath.

"Whew! I need to start running more!" Mags gasped as she flopped down on her bed. We all joined her and I took a second to look around, noticing some pictures of her and William.

William.... The guys! They were looking for us. I quickly say up and looked at them. "Umm hate to burst the bubble but we are in trouble."

"How?"

"The guys?"

They all shrugged. "We never left the room. We were here the whole time."

"But I-"

"Delilah please! We were here the whole time," Mags repeated again and I sighed.

"Right. We were here the whole time."

"So now that our escape is over, what should we do?"

"Gossip like every other girl!?!" April shrieked and we all laughed. So for the next three hours, we all just laughed and joked along as we got to know each other.

April and June were indeed sisters, so my theory was correct. Mags was planning to have her wedding by the end of the year, so she still had a couple of months left to go. Every single person except me was fully mated and marked. What scared me the most was what they said after we announced that.

"Man you sure are so lucky you won't have a heat! How I wish I was a human female at those moments!! I heard they were more bearable than theses stupid things we have."

"Heat?" I murmured confused and they all nodded. Then they all took their time, explaining how heat worked and when it occurred. Apparently, it happened two weeks after your mate marked you so if I was a werewolf, I would be in heat in two weeks time. "Oh my! That sounds horrible!"

They all nodded and then shrugged. "Being with your mate makes it worth it though," April smirked and winked. I blushed, looked away and then couldn't stop the yawn that escaped my lips.

"Why am I so tired if it's not even 5 yet."

"Beats me but I'm tired as well. And hungry. I'm going to take a nap before I go and raid your fridge." June sighed, snuggling into a corner of the bed. April followed behind her and then I couldn't help myself but to lay next to her. Mags squealed, laid behind me and we all laughed before it got quiet.

Before I knew it, I was completely under. But I swear in the middle of my dream, I heard Alex calling out my name.....

Sorry if this was boring. This is a filler chapter before all the good parts come in. Comment and vote please!!! And thank you so much for getting me to over 10K! Couldn't have done it without y'all!! 😘❤️