5

jaspers pov suprise !!!!!!!!

after bella said that me and the cullens scanned her childrens faces and all of a shudden let out a growl with the words ''MINE'' once i saw her the most beutiful girl in the universe she had the most beutiful hazel brown hair that fell softly down her waist with soft curls on the tips and the most delicate angelic face in the world her white creamy skin and red rosy lips and the slight blush that appeard on her face and then her eye an dark choccolate brown eyes and before i know it i have her wrapped in my arms inhaleing her sent witch was chocolate and vanilla..............

elizalynn pov

as the cullen were scaninng me and my brother on perticular and my mind kept sxcrming MATE MATE i was so excited when i herd those words i couldent even speak but i herd him growling ''MINE'' witch i might add is hot af than i started scanning his fetures and let me tell you i fell in love he had thick honey blonde hair and soft curls that went to his shoulders and his handsome face with deep honey golden eyes that you can get lost in forever and a red plump lips that curled into an perfect smirk than all of a sudden im pulled into him while he inhales my sent as i do to him and hesmelled like appeles and honey wiitch are my favraite things to eat appeles dipped in honey yummmmm if you know what i mean....................

xoxoxxox love jenni xoxox what do you think of jasper and bellas daughter elizalynn beaing mates??????how do you think the rest will react to this newss happy or mad?????how do think elizalynn will feel especiely the thing the cullens put her mother thro?????? plezzz vote and comment plezzzz xooxoxox jenni???????!!!!!!!