Underfell! Sans X Clumsy! Reader

Falling upstairs is a talent. You need to be talented and a prodigy of clumsiness. Unfortunately for me, I'm one of those people and I'm that person that fell up the stairs. Don't. Ask.
I hit my chin on the step and slid down the stairs. I groaned and my overprotective boyfriend came running at the noise.
"What the hell were you doing?!" He asked as he examined my bruising knee.
"I was going up stairs and my foot slipped..." I replied meekly.
"(Y/n) you fell up the stairs?" He looked serious.
When I nodded, he laughed. He clutched his stomach and laughed. How can he just laugh at me?! I'm hurt! Doesn't he care? Wait, I'm talking about a human hunting monster, of course he doesn't care.
"Sans, I'm hurt, at least show some sympathy!" I mumbled staring at him.
His laughter never ceased, he couldn't even speak he was laughing so hard I started to tear up and before I could stop myself, slapped him, hard. He held his cheek in shock. That shock in his eyes flashed into anger in a matter of seconds. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I just noticed what I've done.
"S-sans...I-I'm sorry.." I said as I cowered slightly.
He punched the wall next to my face and the wall cracked under his fist. I whimpered. I began to realize that I'm not in such a safe place, I have monsters all around me, waiting for a reason to kill me....I had just given Sans a reason.
"Do you know what the hell you just did (Y/n)?" Sans asked as he looked down and his pupils disappeared into his dark sockets.
"I-I slapped y-you.." I trailed off, afraid to say anything else.
He looked down at me. Tears stained my cheeks and I feared for my life. I thought San was going to do it. Sans was gonna kill me.. Instead, Sans removed his fist from the wall and picked me up bridal style. I was too scared to be flustered and just hugged myself. He brought me to the couch and gently placed me down into a sitting position. He walked off into the kitchen and I heard him rummaging around for something. After some time, he came back and sat down in front of me in the floor. He looked me in the eyes for a few minutes and then opened the first aid kit he had retrieved. I noticed that his hard stare that he gave me just moments before melted into a soft stare as he examined my face. I watched him as he started to bandage my knee. When he finished wrapping my knee up, he surprisingly kissed it. I blushed unable to control myself. He looked up at me with a sad expression. That emotion broke me and I looked away out of instinct not able to handle his sad face. He heard him shuffle around and saw him stand up out of the corner of my eye. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He had a solemn look but refused to say anything. Another surprising thing happened, he kissed me. The big bad Sans, the guy who hated affection or any contact really, kissed me. I jumped at his sudden need of affection but eased into it. I wrapped my hands around his spine to pull him closer. He pulled away and looked at anything except me. His cheek bones were tainted red and he was sweating. I giggled which caught his attention.
"What are you laughing at?!" He asked.
"I'm laughing at your adorableness." I said.
He turned even more red and he sped walked away from me and into another room. All I could do was laugh.
-------------------------------------
This was fun! Okay this goes to The_Lolz for her wonderful suggestion an I am open to any other ones!