Brooks Brothers (a janoskians fanfic)

Brooks Brothes janoskians fanfic

It was half an hour till the meet and greet I was looking forward to it. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am Tara and I am 15 years old I love the janoskians I am not skinny but not fat I have a side fringe on my right side and side burns on my left side I have brown short hair it lays just below my shoulder blades I have torquisey grey eyes and two piercing on my two ears I am about 5'4 in height.

I was next in line to meet the janoskians the meet in greet was in Dublin. When girl that was in front of me came out she said Daniel was a pig. I didn't believe her she wasn't a fan then if she didn't like Daniel. I walked in and they all greeted me with either a hey or hi. I said "hey" back in a quite voice. Daniel shouted "AWWW SHES SHY".

They all just rolled there eyes except Daniel who just hit them in the arm. I approached James and he singed my t-shirt and paper.

"James could I have a picture with you?" I asked.

He replied "Ye definitely" as he said that he pulled me on to his lap.

"Say cheese" I said as I took the picture on my phone he asked could he have a picture with me for instagram.

I said "Sure!". I asked Skip could I have a picture with him He said ye after he singed my top and paper. The brooks did the same and Skip and James. After that was the show and I got drowned with water. We all made a keek yelling RONNIE DIMOND.

JUST A NOTE:

If I got anything wrong I am sorry and the starting is very slow and boring but I promise you things will get better and yes I did use my own name cuz I couldn't think of any good name write your name in the commonts if you want to get added to the story I am only picking between 2-5 names I wil, put them in a hate to make it fair J~ Tara