Before: Sick... In The Head

In this chapter: Harley (Its a guy), and YAY here comes 'Her' again. (Believe me, you'll get the hang of this soon.) 

"You're a sick fuck, you know that?"

"Sounds about right."

They were sitting in a neighborhood bar, Harley drinking out of a beer bottle and his eyes glued to a 30 year old some woman's ass. Next to him was Ron, the bar keeper, and Ron couldn't keep his opinions to himself.

"You just say that because you don't know." Harley said. "If you ever tasted the variety you'd understand. Especially one of those innocent good girls."

The woman bent down. She was playing pool and Harley enjoyed women playing pool for all its pleasant reasons. It wasn't because of their smarts. No. Because wherever they were standing, whether facing or their backs to him, he always got a nice view to enjoy.

Today he was here for a different reason though.

A reason that was going to get him eight grand in cash. And it sat there, on the couch in the corner of the bar, eyes empty, void of all of life's given emotion. Staring at the TV but not watching.

Cade.

Root of every man's nightmare around here.

Harley felt for the knife in his pocket, and smiled as he played out the plan for tonight in his head. This was all for the right reasons, he told himself. All for the right reasons.

"How many women you've been with?" Ron was asking while he shined the glasses down with a towel.

"I don't count. Counting means I'm looking forward to a goal. There are billions of them out there. I get lazy just thinking to count that far."

"You really are a sick fuck." Ron repeated.

Harley looked at him, his smile as filthy as his bar's bathroom. "When your hands land on a girl that barely speaks, a virgin that's shy and scared, a puppy looking masterpiece ready to be so violated with until your consciousness is satisfied, you'll understand my urges."

"You're still in high school, don't you think its a little too early to put those innocent gals on your to-do list?"

"High school? Yeah, I attend. But that's where you catch the fish. Freshmen ready to have a piece of their new adult life. Their so gullible too. One senior tells them their attracted to them, and their wetter than the amazons."

Ron's sneer was partnered with a chuckle. "I don't get how they'd agree to your ugly ass face screwing them. I'd throw up if I was a girl."

"That's why I always carry sleeping powder in my pocket to sprinkle on them when I need it." His filthy smile was back again. "I might change it to rat poison soon though. Get more than what my mind's appetite wants. Extra full, you know?"

***

At the apartments...

Harley eyed Cade as he walked into the apartment building. He had found where he lived a few weeks ago, and had soon moved in too. It was hard to get the guy alone. He was always with his little look alike. Jayden was it? Harley wondered if his boss cared if he just put them both on the block.

At the same time, he didn't want more than what he could handle on his hands. The last thing he needed was for Jayden to be a second Cade.

When Cade disappeared up the stairs, Harley walked into the building too. He wasn't aware of the other tenants, but he knew many of them attended his school. Two of them, Aden and Nico, were dope. Harley could tell the kids could be manipulated into solid committed members. They had that 'I'd give my life's worth before I'd give a fuck' vibe. It was good.

Cade? If only he knew. If only he knew what was coming for him.

Harley walked up the stairs leading to the second floor. A person at the top made him pause mid-step. His eyes blinked rapidly at the figure in front of him. A girl he'd never seen before stood there, on her face an expression that he'd never be able to erase from his memories.

She's the definition of good.

Her eyes had tears in them. She watched something. Harley's eyes were guided to what she was staring at, and in front of her was an apartment door that's opened. A woman, a man, and a girl that looked like her stood there, hugging and smiling and laughing.

And then there was this little girl, feet away, staring with an inexplainable expression.

The man by the door turned and looked at her.

And like a switch, a smile sweeter than honey took its place on her face.

Fuck.

Harley's body burned. How come this is my first time seeing her?

She began walking toward's the door. He begged the door in front of her to close before she got there, so he can get his hands on her first. He could already draw out the unimaginable things he could do with her, all the expressions he could see on her face and experience as he takes her through his special stages of pure sexual euphoria.

I will fuck your mind to sleep, death and back, and again. Holy shit.

And like a dream, like a fucking dream. The door closed, due to her slow hesitant steps, the door closed, and she stopped walking. Staring at it again. Staring with that haunting expression back on her face.

Holy fucking shit.

Who do you guys think should play Harley?

I post sneak peeks on Instagram @joprbooks

I love you guys. <3