Ghoul Levi x Human Reader ~ Love Kills

Doesn't this picture fit the story so well? 😜
Just a quick warning, this story doesn't end with the normal happy ending with sunshine and rainbows flying out of everyone's buttholes. This story is a bit...different... You have officially been warned 😈

Love Kills

"Levi, where are we going?" You asked, struggling to keep up with your boyfriend despite the fact he was holding your hand.

Levi didn't answer, instead he kept running, turning corners occasionally to run down a new alleyway. You had no idea what was going on, or what Levi was running from. But you were petrified.

"Just keep running, Y/N, it'll be fine I promise," he reassured, squeezing your hand softly.

Your legs and chest burned from having to run so fast and far all in one go and you thought you would buckle under the feeling of pure tiredness. You tripped up once and Levi noticed, picking you up bridal-style and continuing to run with you in his arms.

"Levi," you said, running a hand through his hair.

On his face was a look of pure worry and fear but he kept running, not looking down at you.

"I promise, Y/N, it'll be ok," he said, holding your hand.

But would it really be ok? Why wouldn't Levi tell you where he was going or what he was running from?

Suddenly, Levi stopped, causing you to look up at him in worry.

"Shit," he hissed under his breath.

"Levi, what's-"

"This is the CCG," a man suddenly announced over some sort of PA system.

The CCG. Aren't they the people who deal with Ghouls? You thought to yourself as you gripped onto Levi's shirt.

The sky above you was pitch black, the assistance of the stars and several street lights being the only light able to help you see in this dark alleyway.

"Levi Ackerman. Surrender now and we won't kill you," the same man announced, causing your heart to skip a beat.

Kill him?

At that moment, Levi turned around, so he was facing the direction of which he had just come from. You looked up to see several men and women heavily armoured with funny looking weapons. You recognised them immediately, as you used to work for the CCG before you met Levi.

Quinque.

"Levi, what's going on?" You asked, your eyes filling with worry. "Why do they want to kill you?"

Levi ignored you and kept his eyes focused on the Ghoul hunters in front of him.

"I surrender!" He yelled out to no one in particular. Probably the man over the PA system. "But, please, don't kill my Y/N! She's not a Ghoul, she's human!"

"Very well," the man over the PA system said.

"But I have one request," Levi announced, his voice a little quieter now.